Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Got a question for the experts @AZTG and @Rubato @ChicagoFigure and others. Especially since I'm still learning.

Going back on Rolls-Royce (RYCEY) stock and also Rolls-Royce Holdings (RLLCF), I already bought shares of RYCEY, but I'm curious about RLLCF? I think I may have mentioned about it, but wasn't sure if my question was answered. Is RLLCF (priced @ 0.0045) worth buying shares? Looking more long term than a quick flip.

Done some research and can keep getting conflicting opinions on whether to buy THIS particular stock or not. So I come to the Investment Gods for their wisdom. Thoughts?
Couldn't find enough on it to give this a yes. Idk how this relates to RYCEY performance but Ive never traded penny stocks. From what I always hear they're not good for long term investment it's your call tho.

The ETFMG Alternative Harvest ETF MJ, +2.89% was up about 7% premarket, while the Cannabis ETF THCX, +4.38% was up 1.1%. Among individual stocks, U.S.-listed shares of Aurora Cannabis Inc. ACB, +1.89% ACB, +1.07%, the most widely held stock on the Robinhood trading app, were up 15%. Tilray Inc. TLRY, +5.67% was up 15.4%, Canopy Growth Corp.s CGC, +3.52% [c: ca:weed] was up 8% and Cronos Group Inc. CRON, -1.18% was up 10%. The Cannabis ETF has gained 63% in the last three months, while the S&P 500 SPX, +0.71% has gained 11%.

$MSOS would be the move.

Any reason in particular you think MSOS would be the move?

Any reason in particular you think MSOS would be the move?

US Cannibis markets have bigger potential than any other at the moment. $MSOS holds Companies based in the US with actual revenues and cash flow and profits and most are operating in states with a population size comparable to Canada as a whole. I would rather go with who’s making money vs who has the potential to make money.

Its crazy cause some people predicted a 5-10% drop in the market today if dems won. Dems won, but the market went up. Even though dems didnt hide the fact they would raise corporate taxes.

Thats how bad the repubs been fucking up.

Back