Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

OMG y'all I wanna start investing so bad but I peruse this thread and reading these posts is like trying to understand Japanese!

I don't know where to start....HALP!
just start by asking questions.

there are no dumb questions in here.

we all needed to start someone ....a few people that are regulars now we just starting out last year.

now they getting good return.

Who is this person and have you followed their advice?

Idk other than their bio

F52B7E68-1248-45E3-8834-30F8D150C017.jpeg
I have been tracking self-proclaimed social media investing experts for almost a year to see who is consistently making good calls. There is a lot of BS out there, and the two I have posted in the last few pages are the only two I trust at this point.

Man NIO went up so much these last few weeks. And all this before I bought them. I need a few more weeks before I can buy.

Not a huge deal cause NIO is gonna keep going and I would buy it at $250 even, but damn I wish I could have bought already

Man NIO went up so much these last few weeks. And all this before I bought them. I need a few more weeks before I can buy.

Not a huge deal cause NIO is gonna keep going and I would buy it at $250 even, but damn I wish I could have bought already
i was deadset on stacking with them just to spite elon

glad i did

Idk other than their bio

View attachment 440075
I have been tracking self-proclaimed social media investing experts for almost a year to see who is consistently making good calls. There is a lot of BS out there, and the two I have posted in the last few pages are the only two I trust at this point.
ehhhhhhh....... cant quite say they are BS.....i would say like 80% of the market is pure speculation.

i think that different.

Back