Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

@Scandalust313 u should look up some YouTube vids on trading beforehand to make sure u really wanna do it.

If u do then just download u an app to trade. I use Robinhood maybe some others can suggest more.

Don't ever put in any money u can't afford to lose and never buy any stocks without understanding why it has potential to be a good investment. Just never trade blindly.

And ask ask ask questions even if u think it's a dumb question. Give it some time and you'll get the basics down. By then you'll know how far u wanna take it or if investing is still for u.

Most of all be super patient and don't freak out at every loss.

The San Francisco programmer, according to the New York Times, owns 7,002 bitcoin BTCUSD in a digital wallet he can t access because, well, he lost the password. He s tried to guess it eight times to no avail. Now, he s only got two more chances or his fortune will be gone.

Lmaooooo. Yo that shit would have me drive off a cliff. Like fuck this life, its not worth it.

Kinda wish I got in on some of the clean energy and battery stocks like PLUG and TESLA.

Thankfully a little while back I put some into ICLN and ACES... both of which are up. So I might not have whole shares in Tesla but i'll take my partial shit lol

ICLN has Plug Power Inc(PLUG), Enphase Energy Inc(ENPH) and First Solar Inc(FSLR) in it's holdings

ACES has PLUG, ENPH, RUN, TESLA and some others...

Back