Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

I just made a robinhood account wednesday. Invested 150 in some random shit. That's worth 179 today. I'm a fucking mogul ouchea.

Honestly though I have no idea what I'm doing. I just bought what was affordable and had a bad day. Invested in cruise lines and some hotels in Hope's they will be worth something when corona ends. Been watching vids and trying to learn shit and noticed a few "dividends" stocks. I checked my list and have a good number of them but come to find out they're paying like 50cents per share quarterly. So for it to be worth anything I gotta invest a shitload more into it so they payoff can be decent the longer I hold on to it.

According to some vids I've already made a few mistakes as far as a lot of the companies stocks been declining the last 5 years but today almost everyone was in the positive on my list. If anyone wants to be my finance guru or give me some advice I'd appreciate it. I'll gradually read through the thread, if not.

Also if anyone wants to sign up for robinhood hit me up for a referral link so we both can get that free stock.

I wanna drop a few hundred on something not sure what though

A single company or maybe split between 2 where I can buy plenty shares

Last edited:
Yeah markets were up today so everyone ate !!! I'm happy for you Lou !!!! Beware the success is addictive !!!!!!
What's a game plan I should have just sit on these until they're a few dollars more than what I bought them for and sell them? When's a time I should absolutely sell? I bought some gopro shares cuz they were cheap af but they had a pretty significant raise today compared to my other stocks

Gilead jumped like a mother.

was 63 in february to 83 friday.

watch it yall.

they are the front runners right now for vaccine.

Yeah markets were up today so everyone ate !!! I'm happy for you Lou !!!! Beware the success is addictive !!!!!!

What's a game plan I should have just sit on these until they're a few dollars more than what I bought them for and sell them? When's a time I should absolutely sell? I bought some gopro shares cuz they were cheap af but they had a pretty significant raise today compared to my other stocks

hes already addicted....lol

everything is low now...so holding for a bit will be good.

Hppefully the market doesnt shoot right back up. Im trying to buy some more. I bought a whole lot, for me atleast, so im good if it does go up, but I do want to buy much more. Im hoping it stays around where it is now. Up a bit then down a bit. I would love 3 more months of this before the market starts getting back to precrash value.

Hppefully the market doesnt shoot right back up. Im trying to buy some more. I bought a whole lot, for me atleast, so im good if it does go up, but I do want to buy much more. Im hoping it stays around where it is now. Up a bit then down a bit. I would love 3 more months of this before the market starts getting back to precrash value.
i think we all want the same

i think we all want the same
I wanted to cop some extra shares in Diageo but their price recocered quicker than I expected. Another short term dip would be nice before a real recovery

Is that the crude oil fund ? Personally I wouldn't go near oil and gas right now but to each their own.
We are all in new waters. Hell, I got airline stock too and made a few. I'm going against the norm since we are not in normal times.

Precrash it was avg $15-$20. At times reaching 896, 636 , and 460 respectively back in 2012 and 2008.

Must likely won't reach there again. But still looks profitable when the states open up and people start driving.

I been watching it for a bit. Has huge potential.
i think its a perfect time to get it because the russains and saudis still fighting and mexico walked out...but they all kinda came to an agreement.
@Thor

Last edited:
I mean if I was going to invest in energy.. personally I would probably tend to lean more towards companies looking into solar energy and battery storage.... but seeing the oil prices so low... it warranted a second look/some investigation lol

I mean if I was going to invest in energy.. personally I would probably tend to lean more towards companies looking into solar energy and battery storage.... but seeing the oil prices so low... it warranted a second look/some investigation lol
I been watching battery storage as well. I think I even implied a few dudes in here should point their kids towards it for the future but you know how that goes. It's a lot of tech that's impressive.
Question is does impressive transfer to real world effective.
Quantum this, crystal storage that.
Very nice reads tho.

Back