Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

can you explain why it might be a good buy right now?
Simplest answer: Because it's selling at a cheap ass price right now compared to its 52 week high or pre-crash market value

Breakdown:
-its going for about $1.33 a share as a type this
-Was as high as $26.20 in past year (52 week high)
-Lost most of it's value due to pandemic/crash which means, if the company is able to stabilize it should eventually go back up considerably and that initial investment today can multiply later

So instead of buying it at $26.20/share a year ago, u can get it for $1.33/share right now

Then if it goes back up anywhere near pre crash market value u multiply your money. this speculation and the amount u willing to bet on it is the gamble u take. Higher risk/higher reward but research, research, research.

Hypothetical:
So if u bought 10 shares today at $1.33 per share, it would cost u $13.30 today.

If u leave that money in that company and its value goes back up to $26 a share (it's 52 week high) that $13.30 u initially invested will now be worth about $260

Likewise if u buy 100 shares @ $1.33, which is $133, and it goes back up to $26/share that $133 investment turns into $2,600

So on n so forth

The gamble is whether the company is strong and smart enough to weather the storm. And if u put all your eggs in one basket, and it doesn't do well, ull lose your money.

What's great about this stock is that it's so damn cheap relative to it's average that u can make a decent lil profit without having to drop a lot of money, and if u lose u probably won't lose much. It can't go much lower unless they just completely go out of business.

But the more "deals" like this u can find the better, to diversify your portfolio, so a loss doesn't hurt as much.

One last thing. If u read other posts u will see others like @Sion won't even bother with this stock for the reasons he listed. So there's never a one size fits all or black/white formula to this shit.

Last edited:
My biggest worry about oil is the fact that the oil crash had nothing to do with corona. Corona made it worse, but the oil crash was its own thing.

It doesnt mean there isnt a ton of money to be made on it, but imo its a 6 month buy. Shits at record low, buy now, sell when your money doubles and invest that into something more stable.

Last edited:
My biggest worry about oil is the fact that the oil crash had nothing to do with corona. Corona made it worse, but the oil crash was its own thing.

It doesnt mean there isnt a ton of money to be made on it, but imo its a 6 month by. Shits at record low, buy now, sell when your money doubles and invest that into something more stable.
True but I'm buying the shit out of oil. I'm going to drop about 500 divy it up on multiple companies. Most are buck and change. At the least I'll make something down the road or lose 500.

I'll go to a bar or a date and spend 100 on dumb shit. I can afford this L if it happens

Yeah I'm trying to get some oil stocks too. Also invested in this company that is putting up 5g towers. Only got one share right now but got it for like 11.47 friday. Up to 12 something today. Probably gonna invest some more into it tomorrow

The Little Book of Value Investing by Christopher H. Browne. It's a short read and a small book. You can read it from front to back in a couple of days. But literally breaks down how to invest and become a good investor. It literally takes the Intelligent Investor and breaks it down to retain the things you absolutely need to know about how to invest and how to do it properly whether you're picking stocks or mutual funds.
Dope drop, jus copped on amazon.

Matter of fact the uco reverse split this morning.

Yesterday 1.38....This morning it's at 23
I know hella people thought they was rich until the market opened and their brokerage corrected itself.

But a reverse split dont work like that.

Today's lesson. What is a reverse split.

Back