Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

When is this shit gonna be listed on the market? Also shout out Nas. This might be his billionaire play.

That mfer keeps his moves super secret and some assume hes already in the billy range with his uber, lyft, dropbox investments. But he never discloses shit. Either way, depending how much he invested in coinbase early, this might take him over the top

That ETHEReum, that shit that makes your soul burn slow...

749B7753-9E91-4EAB-B6D4-20C019353F87.jpeg CA76FBE7-2FBA-44A1-8FC5-26F9462C0033.gif

Aye, for everyone who owns amc and gme, make sure yall put a stop order on them mfers when they get to the price yall bought. That way, they will sell at your buying price if they dip again.

Dont get caught up on the hype.

I hope the shit goes to $800 for yall, but if it doesnt, atleast get your money back.

So dont sell if it gets to yall buying price, but do set a stop order, even now, cause who kmows if they dip right back down. Better to make 90% of your money back now than wait years to recover.

I know @konceptjones has some. And @M4nh4tt4n does. And maybe @shutupGabi does too.

Hope yall get your money back and then some. But if not, use this latest increase to atleast get out of it.

I think I might sell it today. I was trying to hold out until I could at least break even, which would have meant $12.27, but the way it's dropping again I may just take the L just to get out of it.

I think I might sell it today. I was trying to hold out until I could at least break even, which would have meant $12.27, but the way it's dropping again I may just take the L just to get out of it.

Thats what I would do. But follow your instinct fam

Any suggestions on something to look out for? Right now I'm sitting on NAKD and HECCW but not in any real volumes.

Back