Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

So tesla stock price is tied to bitcoin now?

Thats the narrative they pushing.

First off fuck Musk. I bet on tesla to continue its trend of growing a minimum for 300% every year. That shit better continue or im approaching his bitch ass.

But passed all that, tesla is worth almost a trillion dollars. Why would a 1.5B investment in bitcoin define how their stock price moves.

Esp when he tried to downplay it last Week on some "Bitcoin is for SUCKAS!" shit. He really is full of shit.

First off fuck Musk. I bet on tesla to continue its trend of growing a minimum for 300% every year. That shit better continue or im approaching his bitch ass.

But passed all that, tesla is worth almost a trillion dollars. Why would a 1.5B investment in bitcoin define how their stock price moves.
I Heard Elon got hands

if he slump you just delete your account here,

This is a good question here. It doesn't make sense so I wonder what the reason for pushing that narrative.

This is a good question here. It doesn't make sense so I wonder what the reason for pushing that narrative.

They are trying to tie the dip in tesla to the dip in bitcoin. Which makes no sense. Cause the dip in tesla is due to them half discontinuing their model y line.

I think mfers just want to find a reason to shit on tesla.

This here is why people make some money and start voting republican
If this was ever to pass, whatever tax rate they agree on would be double bc any stock u buy u eventually sell.

We already taxed on the income we earn to invest.
Then we get taxed when we sell at a gain.

And wherever the rate start at is just gonna go higher and higher over time.

Mfs gotta be in everything now they wanna double dip

I thought about getting some GME when it was less than $40 a share. You really can't predict the market man how anybody know that was gon happen? My problem is when I buy I should've waited and bought it for even less and if I sold the stock goes up now months later when I should've held.

It feels like trying to catching a feisty fish in a lake man I swear.

And then all my other stocks way up so I can't buy and I only got a few shares a piece.

Still learning gents, still learning...

Back