Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Everyday I contemplate dropping ZOM.

AngelicNegativeAlaskankleekai-small.gif

I don't even fuck with animals like that.

If y’all tryna make a run on these hedge funds, DM me. No BS. An app gives you $9 in free stock for joining. Sell it. Buy AMC. HOLD. It’s free, but they sell your trading info. IDGAF. I finesse their free stocks and HOLD. They gonna get fucked unless the government steps in. They shorted more stocks than even available. And we ain’t selling...??‍♂️

Lithium and graphite

Keep an eye on things connected to these.

It’s the future.

Or at least keep an eye on emerging energy storage tech.

Don’t worry about energy production. The future is about energy storage.

Interesting...

Elon Musk has had it with nickel.

It’s scarce and expensive, so the chief executive officer of electric-carmaker Tesla tweeted on Thursday that the company’s shifting some cars to a type of battery that uses iron instead.

Musk has previously pleaded with miners to produce more nickel. Supplies will be tight for the next three years, and there could be a significant deficit as early as 2023 as demand picks up, according to BloombergNEF analyst Allan Ray Restauro.

Nickel is a key component in lithium-ion batteries, used in electric vehicles. It packs more energy into batteries and allows producers to reduce use of cobalt, which is more expensive and has a less transparent supply chain.

The metal has rallied 16% this year on the London Metal Exchange amid a broad-based rally in commodities, with investors betting on strong demand growth as economies reopen.

Source: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...is-biggest-concern-for-electric-car-batteries

Sounds like Twitter about to come out with something like Snap premium

saw this earlier and thought to myself.... who the hell is gonna pay for exclusive tweets? I suppose some people will tho... Maybe theyre trying to get in on patreon and onlyfans type territory?

I just cant see paying like $5 a month for exclusive tweets/content from ONE account..Gonna be interesting to see how this plays out

saw this earlier and thought to myself.... who the hell is gonna pay for exclusive tweets? I suppose some people will tho... Maybe theyre trying to get in on patreon and onlyfans type territory?

I just cant see paying like $5 a month for exclusive tweets/content from ONE account..Gonna be interesting to see how this plays out

Yeah, that's ridiculous. Ain't nobody on Twitter worth me spending $$$$$ just to see a Tweet.

Then again, you just said it, they're trying to get in on the Sex Work Industry. They know they have a TON of Accts on Twitter related to that Industry, so why not? That's the only way I can see them getting away with this and People buying Subscriptions for Tweets.

There's going to be alot of Broke & Horny MoFos running to The Candy Shop begging for this content.

:hahaha:

It's been brutal the last few days for most of us. I've bought a few new stocks and dumped a little in stuff I had already invested in though.

Been stacking Cardano for years since 2 cents. It’s not a DarkHorse anymore. The cat’s outta the bag. $33,500,000,000 market cap now. Top5 DeadOrAlive outta 10,000+ coins. Glad I’ve been hyping them on ABW and goin’ balls deep over the last 3 months at 35 cents. I know a few in the crypto thread rode my wave. $3.50-$5 by 31DEC21. Bookmark this post... 48ACB7AA-B425-472E-8768-85FB85DDCDC3.jpeg

Been stacking Cardano for years since 2 cents. It’s not a DarkHorse anymore. The cat’s outta the bag. $33,500,000,000 market cap now. Top5 DeadOrAlive outta 10,000+ coins. Glad I’ve been hyping them on ABW and goin’ balls deep over the last 3 months at 35 cents. I know a few in the crypto thread rode my wave. $3.50-$5 by 31DEC21. Bookmark this post...View attachment 473799
What makes Cardano different from the rest?

Been stacking Cardano for years since 2 cents. It’s not a DarkHorse anymore. The cat’s outta the bag. $33,500,000,000 market cap now. Top5 DeadOrAlive outta 10,000+ coins. Glad I’ve been hyping them on ABW and goin’ balls deep over the last 3 months at 35 cents. I know a few in the crypto thread rode my wave. $3.50-$5 by 31DEC21. Bookmark this post...View attachment 473799
Is Cardano not on Coinbase anymore? I don’t see that shit anywhere

Back