Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Riot still my number one, shit went to 70 dollars so I sold off about 10 shares and I’m holding into the rest, it’s fallen backdown to 44/share but I’m holding still.

Is Cardano not on Coinbase anymore? I don’t see that shit anywhere
It was never on CoinBase. Weird because It’s a Top5 coin. This tactic leaves more room for price discovery once listed since 75% of people don’t know how to get it lol.

The CEO was the real brains behind Ethereum, but bounced and made Cardano. That’s why I’m so bullish on ADA. Kinda like if all the brains left Tesla and made a car company. All Tesla would have is a name, face, and some money.

89A5D362-36B1-44A3-BD48-851A9D54F5D1.jpeg

Nah. I think it's on Binance and Kraken though. I got 106 coins right now, but I'm waiting until it dips back under a dollar to put some more into it

Hopefully you’re staking for 5% APY. You keep the keys and total control. Over 75% of Cardano is staked. But people will need ADA to utilize Gougen. And we ain’t selling lol. Kinda like if there was no market manipulation and fake shares, and all of WSB held their GME/AMC, but hedge funds needed to buy millions lol. Same exact concept, but transparent and decentralized.

It was never on CoinBase. Weird because It’s a Top5 coin. This tactic leaves more room for price discovery once listed since 75% of people don’t know how to get it lol.

The CEO was the real brains behind Ethereum, but bounced and made Cardano. That’s why I’m so bullish on ADA. Kinda like if all the brains left Tesla and made a car company. All Tesla would have is a name, face, and some money.

View attachment 474060

Your screenshot from earlier looks like Coinbase so I thought it was that. Send me that invite link to the one you use lol. I’m trying to get in a make a few dollars.

Your screenshot from earlier looks like Coinbase so I thought it was that. Send me that invite link to the one you use lol. I’m trying to get in a make a few dollars.
My screenshots are usually a free app called BlockFolio. A slick ass crypto portfolio.
As far as links, Voyager is the best out IMHO. They have pretty much everything and are OGs.

Use code GLEH78 or this link to claim your BTC:

I keep most of my crypto in my Trezor ColdWallet, I stake Cardano myself, and everything else is at Voyager. They pay monthly and very well. They have ~50 coins and ~25 are interest bearing. You can stake/mine yourself and be all over the place, or dump everything at Voyager and do Cardano yourself for 5%. Up to you.

8CC3D35E-E402-4536-927A-8C0FF8931B72.jpeg

Same with CoinBase. Spam your link. Get all those free coins. Then Google CoinBase Earn and get more free coins. Then send them to your own wallet where you own the keys. Fuck them, too! ???‍♂️
3F5D429F-D701-479B-9B04-066871A1E9DB.jpeg

I just sold pbi and ssnt for a nice profit.

They were going up and down too much last week and I lost a bunch of what I built up for them.

They both took a jump up this morning, so I'm like fuck it and sold. I might come back to them if they get low again.... But it's time to move on.

Anybody got anything under $5 a share that it would be smart to buy like 50 of??

Back