Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Presents: Dear White People...

Im on page 1 so this post could be way out of place but as a non-black poster I agree that disrespectful views on the struggles and opression of black people should not be tolerated. Especially disrespect by white people.

Personally I knew what I was getting into when I signed up to a predominantly black forum. It would make no sense for me to sign up to a predominantly black forum and shit on black people nor should I be allowed too.

Not sure what there is even to debate on and why this is even 16 pages.

Last edited:
Im on page 1 so this post could be way out of place but as a non-black poster I agree that disrespectful views on the struggles and opression of black people should not be tolerated. Especially disrespect by white people.

Personally I knew what I was getting into when I signed up to a predominantly black forum. It would make no sense for me to sign up to a predominantly black forum and shit on black people nor should I be allowed too.

Not sure what there is even debate on and why this is even 16 pages.
Please summarize each page for me.

@AZTG
@IP360

tenor.gif

i see all the questionable whites didnt show their arms tho...

but i'ma chill

choose your next response carefully

this what you want today?

either yes or no

Well nigga you went from banning to just taking notes, somebody backtracking. So you not going to do nothing. I'm glad my protest has had results. One man protest can get shit done

Well nigga you went from banning to just taking notes, somebody backtracking. So you not going to do nothing. I'm glad my protest has had results. One man protest can get shit done

thought so

Back