Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Presents: Dear White People...

Vibe and lou smoke reefer heavily they dont care about shit maybe its some other white folks u can ascertain to?
Most here know I smoke marijuana.
No wonder my teacher said I should be a lawyer when I was in high school. Lol

I swear you take everything as a damn attack. Ima leave yo ass be.
Maybe your right and it won’t be a problem anymore.
Would be nice to interact with no outside influence.
Just a girl on the same site as you.
The only problem I see with me posting something like this is whenever I’ve tried to be a better person you try and knock me instead of taking it for what it is.

Maybe your right and it won’t be a problem anymore.
Would be nice to interact with no outside influence.
Just a girl on the same site as you.
The only problem I see with me posting something like this is whenever I’ve tried to be a better person you try and knock me instead of taking it for what it is.
Nah.

This...

What is so hard about a site named A BLACK WEB...that is specifically designed as a space for BLACK discussions, issues and entertainment....to take a hardline against antiblack rhetoric....especially from NON BLACK folks?

Ninjas cant be this dense and absent of critical thinking

Side note

Its hilarious to see white folk lose thier shit when they cant dictate the narrative.

Aint no fun when the rabbit got the gun.

And again...I have ZERO issues with white/ non-black posters participating in discussion and discourse. However yall must know that on A BLACK WEB...yall dont get to dictate the narrative...yall are not leading the convo...there are some discussions that yall will not be able to fully participate in...and yall would be well advised to be measured in your speech. Yes we advocate free speech here...but you must also be responsible and wise with that right...and if you decide not to be...there are consequences...
giphy.gif

But naw it's this simple a non black trying to dictate how a black person how should feel about racism is like a man trying to tell a woman about how she should feel about being raped.

Shits stupid and insulting. And you prolly gonna get told to go fuck yourself.

Back