Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Presents: Dear White People...

This is called “A BLACK WEB”

it is a safe place for us to talk about whatever we wish to talk about and we DONT HAVE TO BE NUANCED ABOUT IT.

get over yourself

I hear what your saying but you of all people get the most comments about white men and I’m sure it’s annoying to you.
Not saying you do date white men but if you did that’s your business and nobody should have a thing to say about it.

It’s your life and yours alone to live how you see fit.

I thought you might have a slight understanding of what I’m saying...

Your speaking to me as if we don’t go through the same when speaking of them feeling superior to Latinos.

That’s why trump insisted on putting a wall up on the border of Mexico.

Just last weekend ICE was at the Spokane hoop fest trying to round up Latinos to throw back over that wall...

Not saying what you say isn’t true but it’s not just black people who live in this injustice world.

Thats why we confused on your need to protect white people feelings.

I hear what your saying but you of all people get the most comments about white men and I’m sure it’s annoying to you.
Not saying you do date white men but if you did that’s your business and nobody should have a thing to say about it.

It’s your life and yours alone to live how you see fit.

I thought you might have a slight understanding of what I’m saying...

She is pro black times a 1000 tho

Your speaking to me as if we don’t go through the same when speaking of them feeling superior to Latinos.

Just last weekend ICE was at the Spokane hoop fest trying to round up Latinos to throw back over that wall...

Not saying what you say isn’t true but it’s not just black people who live in this injustice world.

You want to know what pisses black people off when yall Latinos get to yapping off bout the struggle?

FALSE EQUIVALENCY

Last edited by a moderator:

AZ I like you right? but check this out, you have been annoying the living shit out of me.

what is this? the opression olympics?

Nobody is denying your very REAL and livable experiences but what you are not going to do is try to all lives matter our pain and subjugation

yall want Black people to prioritize and think about what others are going thru while trying to navigate our own lives.

its asinine and unnecessary labor.

///especially when Non -Black ppl are as quiet as a fucking mouse when one of us dies by the cops, or funneled into prisons or drinking toxic water.

yall are never this loud in other threads but wish to be loud af about some very trite, dumbass bullshit.

the jig is up.

honestly niece, wtf is wrong with you?

Mad Titan got my vote for next people's mod...

Even though I gotta feeling he said some cruddy shit bout me in that Marvel thread

The things I've been reading this week
zxfJTJb_zpsp56wgiai.png

AZ I like you right? but check this out, you have been annoying the living shit out of me.

what is this? the opression olympics?

Nobody is denying your very REAL and livable experiences but what you are not going to do is try to all lives matter our pain and subjugation

yall want Black people to prioritize and think about what others are going thru while trying to navigate our own lives.

its asinine and unnecessary labor.

///especially when Non -Black ppl are as quiet as a fucking mouse when one of us dies by the cops, or funneled into prisons or drinking toxic water.

yall are never this loud in other threads but wish to be loud af about some very trite, dumbass bullshit.

the jig is up.

honestly niece, wtf is wrong with you?
I’m not trying to belittle what black people have been put through cause I do know what happened to black people was the worst ever in life along with the Indians.
The only thing I’m trying to get at is why not be a little respectful to each other on here is all.
I’m not trying to change how you think or live your lives.

Back