Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Presents: Dear White People...

When I hit the White clubs and this comes on, you can’t tell me shit

Yoooo this is my shit!
tumblr_lmivm1yDmg1qbmsxw.gif~c200

Nah I’m talking about the cracks made on white people on here.

Had I posted a gif that read black tears everybody would be mad asf but if someone of color does it it’s ok?

Nah not in my eyes.

Why don’t the people who get bothered by this type of slander give the respect that they keep saying should be given to them.

If we here obviously we aren’t racist?

I’m not white I’m a LSOB so I can’t be racist because I have no power and I do not believe any race is above another race

Idk if any of y’all believe in God/higher power but it clearly states treat others as you would like to be treated?
Azlyn, you gotta chill fr. White slander?? Nah.

Had I posted a gif that read black tears everybody would be mad asf but if someone of color does it it’s ok?

Nah not in my eyes.

Why don’t the people who get bothered by this type of slander give the respect that they keep saying should be given to them.

I’m not white I’m a LSOB so I can’t be racist because I have no power and I do not believe any race is above another race

Idk if any of y’all believe in God/higher power but it clearly states treat others as you would like to be treated?

Seriously? Black tears have been shed over hundreds of year of the enslavement amd murdering of our people. White ppl tears amount to what exactly? Starbucks being out of low fat milk?

Yeah, I know we are talking the shots fired on here, but its deeper than that. You might see it as being insenitive or even hypocritical. Its not. It's mole hills to mountains. The last time I was pulled over with my kids in the car, my daughter started shaking and crying because she was afraid I would get shot. White folk don't have that to worry about.

This is everyday shit for us and you will see our reality play out on this site, as you interact with us.

Seriously? Black tears have been shed over hundreds of year of the enslavement amd murdering of our people. White ppl tears amount to what exactly? Starbucks being out of low fat milk?

Yeah, I know we are talking the shots fired on here, but its deeper than that. You might see it as being insenitive or even hypocritical. Its not. It's mole hills to mountains. The last time I was pulled over with my kids in the car, my daughter started shaking and crying because she was afraid I would get shot. White folk don't have that to worry about.

This is everyday shit for us and you will see our reality play out on this site, as you interact with us.

Talk dat shyt TitanPac!

Nah not in my eyes.

Which God? The one forced on our ancestors through slavery? And what is LSOB?

You have to understand both terms though. Racism weighs heavier than prejudice. They both stem from the same platforms, but they are different. You can't redefine them, it's just is what it is.

I haven't seen anyone say being prejudice is better than being racist. I have seen some admit to being prejudice, in which we all are in some form, those who will honestly admit it. I agree that it doesn't make it right.

It's like this...black people (some) are tired of turning a blind eye to the way our brothers and sisters are treated. Why do we always have to be the bigger person? Ima give you the same energy you give me. Why do we have to fix what we didn't figuratively speaking break or corrupt? Personally, I'm not going out of my way to help anybody outside of my race before I help and educate my own. Not trynna heal or correct the world, just my people. Just is what it is. I'm sorry if you can't understand that.

Nah I respect your point of view but you aren’t one of the ones who constantly has the word “whites” in your mouth...

I wouldn’t knock you for helping someone of your race before another but it just makes sense to not think like the “whites” that are RACIST vs the ones who didn’t grow up to think they are above another race.

Not all white people are bad just like not all people being blacks, whites, Latinos, Asians or w.e the race may be are not all good.

Evil is not prejudice it takes many shapes colors and forms.

Guess Goldie would need to change his site name to

A BLACK UNIVERSALLY RACE ACCEPTED WEB

That way some of the non-blacks would feel better.

Nah I respect your point of view but you aren’t one of the ones who constantly has the word “whites” in your mouth...

I wouldn’t knock you for helping someone of your race before another but it just makes sense to not think like the “whites” that are RACIST vs the ones who didn’t grow up to think they are above another race.

Not all white people are bad just like not all people being blacks, whites, Latinos, Asians or w.e the race may be are not all good.

Evil is not prejudice it takes many shapes colors and forms.
You also have to be realistic. White people aren't out here getting police called on them for swimming at their apt complex's pool, or stopped at gates of their communities and asked for identification from regular cilvilians, or for sitting in coffee shops. White people aren't comfortable with our freedom of the world and open opportunities for betterment. They still think they are superior. We are forced to teach our young children things that white kids won't ever have to deal with in life.

The absolute audacity of the non blacks in this thread/website trying to tell us how to be on A BLACK Web.

Is there no place where we as a people can be without the interference and unnecessary opinion of non black people?

Shit is crazy, what would I look like joining An Aryan Web talking bout Fred Hampton and why the majority of posters talk shit bout non whites?!

If you're not black and don't like us talking shit, log the fuck off and join a different forum! Lawd yall people trip me out.

@Goldie I need some clarification on what you intended with the name ABlackWeb...

Is it supposed to be a place for black people to chill and talk shop?

Is it named that because you're a fan of the character Venom?

Or is it a cover for the actual dark web and after a poster reaches 1 billion dollars, they gain access hence the reason you have to reset everyone's money?

The absolute audacity of the non blacks in this thread/website trying to tell us how to be on A BLACK Web.

Is there no place where we as a people can be without the interference and unnecessary opinion of non black people?

Shit is crazy, what would I look like joining An Aryan Web talking bout Fred Hampton and why the majority of posters talk shit bout non whites?!

If you're not black and don't like us talking shit, log the fuck off and join a different forum! Lawd yall people trip me out.

They wanna educate us make us soft and docile.

Back