Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Presents: Dear White People...

I actually wanna stay as far away from this pettiness as possible

Someone drop more depression joints like this

My point being that the majority of people here acting like being racist is so much worst than being prejudice.

How can someone think that just because it’s coming from a person of color makes it any better?

If someone really wants change it starts with themselves and if they can’t change themselves what do you really expect of others?

It's a pretty big difference. The prejudice from us is in direct response to how we continue to be treated not just in this country but across this fuckin planet. The instituion of racism costs us our livelyhood and at times our own lives. Racism allows white ppl to have a 12 year old black child killed off a phone call to the cops.

If you can't understand that, you just ain't trying to.

Maybe I can get you to answer this because you’re being the most unbothered and understanding.

How long does it take for y’all scabs to heal?
Like u said, weeks. Til we scratch it off then its just pink skin.

Our bruises take longer.

Nobody said the white life would be easy.

My point being that the majority of people here acting like being racist is so much worst than being prejudice.

How can someone think that just because it’s coming from a person of color makes it any better?

If someone really wants change it starts with themselves and if they can’t change themselves what do you really expect of others?
You have to understand both terms though. Racism weighs heavier than prejudice. They both stem from the same platforms, but they are different. You can't redefine them, it's just is what it is.

I haven't seen anyone say being prejudice is better than being racist. I have seen some admit to being prejudice, in which we all are in some form, those who will honestly admit it. I agree that it doesn't make it right.

It's like this...black people (some) are tired of turning a blind eye to the way our brothers and sisters are treated. Why do we always have to be the bigger person? Ima give you the same energy you give me. Why do we have to fix what we didn't figuratively speaking break or corrupt? Personally, I'm not going out of my way to help anybody outside of my race before I help and educate my own. Not trynna heal or correct the world, just my people. Just is what it is. I'm sorry if you can't understand that.

It's a pretty big difference. The prejudice from us is in direct response to how we continue to be treated not just in this country but across this fuckin planet. The instituion of racism costs us our livelyhood and at times our own lives. Racism allows white ppl to have a 12 year old black child killed off a phone call to the cops.

If you can't understand that, you just ain't trying to.
Nah I’m talking about the cracks made on white people on here.

Had I posted a gif that read black tears everybody would be mad asf but if someone of color does it it’s ok?

Nah not in my eyes.

Why don’t the people who get bothered by this type of slander give the respect that they keep saying should be given to them.

If we here obviously we aren’t racist?

I’m not white I’m a LSOB so I can’t be racist because I have no power and I do not believe any race is above another race

Idk if any of y’all believe in God/higher power but it clearly states treat others as you would like to be treated?

Back