Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Presents: Dear White People...

So now you threaten to ban me for exposing these racists? I am far from playing a victim my skin is too thick for that, you and many others have made many racist comments the only difference between us is that it does not bother me but can you racists say the same? you guys really are just like hitler he wanted to kill of other races and breed whites with just whites shit is beyond ignorant....I know a black and white couple and they are great together they even have kids...how would you describe this man? how would you describe his kids? are they ugly? shit is petty as fuck...this is my last post regarding race shit is getting boring now and if you wanna ban me go ahead I ain't scared one bit....peace.
Who threatened to ban you? You doing too much bruh. Calm down.

Lmaoooooooo.

921EEC66-A12A-4D3E-975B-94A2DE3D8AEC.gif

You’re reaching like a mf. Yes, I did say if I had a daughter, she can’t sleep with a white man. I’m black I can’t be racist. I’ve said this multiple times. I’d much rather my children find them a black s/o who they can relate too and have beautiful black babies with. None of that is being negative towards whites. However, if you said it, you wouldn’t be banned for being racist. However, if you added negative context to it, then that’s another issue. Now, if you’re looking to be banned, then cool. Other than that, chill out with this fake ass victim shit. Chester.

So now you threaten to ban me for exposing these racists? I am far from playing a victim my skin is too thick for that, you and many others have made many racist comments the only difference between us is that it does not bother me but can you racists say the same? you guys really are just like hitler he wanted to kill of other racists and breed whites with just whites shit is beyond ignorant....I know a black and white couple and they are great together they even have kids...how would you describe this man? how would you describe his kids? are they ugly? shit is petty as fuck...this is my last post regarding race shit is getting boring now and if you wanna ban me go ahead I ain't scared one bit..
Who threatened to ban you? You doing too much bruh. Calm down.

Lmaoooooooo.

View attachment 56914

If I posted a gif saying Black tears feelings would be caught and I would be banned...just remember I never caught feelings.

So now you threaten to ban me for exposing these racists? I am far from playing a victim my skin is too thick for that, you and many others have made many racist comments the only difference between us is that it does not bother me but can you racists say the same? you guys really are just like hitler he wanted to kill of other racists and breed whites with just whites shit is beyond ignorant....I know a black and white couple and they are great together they even have kids...how would you describe this man? how would you describe his kids? are they ugly? shit is petty as fuck...this is my last post regarding race shit is getting boring now and if you wanna ban me go ahead I ain't scared one bit..

If I posted a gif saying Black tears feelings would be caught and I would be banned...just remember I never caught feelings.
Well guess what?

Don’t post a gif that says black tears.

Nah. Youre white.

giphy.gif

Back