Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Presents: Dear White People...

I’m not trying to belittle what black people have been put through cause I do know what happened to black people was the worst ever in life along with the Indians.
The only thing I’m trying to get at is why not be a little respectful to each other on here is all.
I’m not trying to change how you think or live your lives.

See this is what we keep telling yall (whites and non blacks alike), quit trying to give us sensitivity training!

We aint the ones that need it. It aint on us to fix racism when we didnt invent it. Yeah we talk our shit, it is what it is. Hell sometimes, its basically a coping mechanism for the everyday bullshit.

They went through the same lynchings as we did?

Black latinos pribably wernt lynched as much but they went through it. Native Latinos or Native Americans def went through genocide. Puerto Ricans and Cubans and all of them got some sort if native mixed in. I see alot saying they are Taino or Carib or something.

I’m not trying to belittle what black people have been put through cause I do know what happened to black people was the worst ever in life along with the Indians.
The only thing I’m trying to get at is why not be a little respectful to each other on here is all.
I’m not trying to change how you think or live your lives.
Listen Az....fuck white people and their opinions and feelings. Abws lou, vibe, and chicago are cool but as far as the gen pope with how everything has gone on for years in this world fuckem.

Mexicans are native Latinos. Js

Thats the wild part. Mexican government had no problem subjugating alot of those tribes while also being mixed. Which is why i dont feel you at all. Same white people you want us to be cool with fucked yall heads up too. But they spoke spanish not English. You know all this yet want them respected

I’d be the first to beat a white girls ass if she disrespected me or anybody I’m with.
Not trying to push the all lives matter the only thing I was getting at is why can’t we be civil to each other on here... Dassit...

I’m sorry if I offended anybody to the extent that they thought I was trying to protect white people because that’s not what I’m trying to do.

I just got called a softy for caring and maybe I am sometimes, but it’s who I am.
I guess I wear my heart on my sleeve and maybe I should put it in my pocket instead.

tumblr_m6kftcsedP1qb4rewo1_500.gif

Thats the wild part. Mexican government had no problem subjugating alot of those tribes while also being mixed. Which is why i dont feel you at all. Same white people you want us to be cool with fucked yall heads up too. But they spoke spanish not English. You know all this yet want them respected
I wasn’t trying to get them respected as a whole. Was just talking about respecting each other on here is all.

This the second day a non black mf decided to back pedal when someone put them in their place.

I ain’t buying it.

This the second day a non black mf decided to back pedal when someone put them in their place.

I ain’t buying it.
Every post I stated was about ABW not about your whole lives.

Honestly though Kandy you already know idc what you think so I’ll leave it there.

@Azlyn you want people to be more respectful yet you have sat here and disrespected us when we simply asked you to stop.

You #metoo’d the fuck outta the situation. Then came in this thread to stir the shit back up. The shit was dead.

Just seems to me that Vibe and Lou got no issues how things are on here, and how we interact. They've been that way even back on the IC. They've respected our feelings on issues dealing with black folks and never crossed the line (none that I can remember).

Hell...I've seen Vibe going hard in the paint speaking out against the transgressions against black folks, more that some "woke" black folks. Lol!

The overall thing with us...as in black folks...we got 400+ years of slavery, economic/social injustice weighing on us daily. So for someone who's non-black to tells us how we should feel towards a group who has caused this, and continues to do it...that's wrong.

And I can only speak for myself but when I, or anyone of my black ABW brothas & sistas address a lot of these issues we have against these CAC's...we're not including folks like Vibe and Lou. At least I don't.

Just my 2 cents

@Azlyn you want people to be more respectful yet you have sat here and disrespected us when we simply asked you to stop.

You #metoo’d the fuck outta the situation. Then came in this thread to stir the shit back up. The shit was dead.
Had the shit been dead I wouldn’t had seen it in recent posts would I?
I never disrespected nobody sugarplum I just said what I felt.

Just seems to me that Vibe and Lou got no issues how things are on here, and how we interact. They've been that way even back on the IC. They've respected our feelings on issues dealing with black folks and never crossed the line (none that I can remember).

Hell...I've seen Vibe going hard in the paint speaking out against the transgressions against black folks, more that some "woke" black folks. Lol!

The overall thing with us...as in black folks...we got 400+ years of slavery, economic/social injustice weighing on us daily. So for someone who's non-black to tells us how we should feel towards a group who has caused this, and continues to do it...that's wrong.

And I can only speak for myself but when I, or anyone of my black ABW brothas & sistas address a lot of these issues we have against these CAC's...we're not including folks like Vibe and Lou. At least I don't.

Just my 2 cents
Vibe and lou smoke reefer heavily they dont care about shit maybe its some other white folks u can ascertain to?

Back