Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Presents: Dear White People...

@SneakDZA

it has come to my attention that you are a white member here trying to infiltrate the site to cause dissention and chaos

you have 24 hours to provide evidence that you are in fact black

post a pic with today's date and your screen name or face a ban

well dayum

@SneakDZA

it has come to my attention that you are a white member here trying to infiltrate the site to cause dissention and chaos

LMAO I've been on the IC tinychat before.

if i was white it would be the first time @Knock_Twice was ever right about something in his life.

the dense nigga said I was white because believe in climate change. are we really doing this?

Is this about that "Black people don't care about climate change" shit that @Knock_Twice said from the Bernie Sanders thread? lol
yep

I got accused of something so in order to show transparency, this is what's got to happen

if he indeed is black, he should apologize to knock

@SneakDZA

How?

LMAO I've been on the IC tinychat before.

if i was white it would be the first time @Knock_Twice was ever right about something in his life.

the dense nigga said I was white because believe in climate change. are we really doing this?
he said you're white because you called him a monkey

let's do it like this... i'll post the proof but when I do i get all the contents of his bank account and he gets banned for a week so we can raise the average IQ of this whole site for a while.

for the record i also called him a parrot, a slow-learner, a nincompoop and probably a few other things.

let's do it like this... i'll post the proof but when I do i get all the contents of his bank account and he gets banned for a week so we can raise the average IQ of this whole site for a while.

he says he's not coming back

I'm not sure if he serious or not but it would really help to put this issue to bed

I'll give you whatever is in his account from my bank of that matters

yep

I got accused of something so in order to show transparency, this is what's got to happen

if he indeed is black, he should apologize to knock

Wait - what exactly should I be apologizing apologizing to that clown for? I'm the aggrieved party here being falsely accused of being a honkey.

This is a farce.

If son is black what he saying sorry for?

@SneakDZA
You black?

That's what I'm bot understanding here. I'm the victim of a patently false accusation - yet upon proving that the accusation is false I will then have to apologize to my accuser?

WTF kinda kangaroo court shit is this?

Back