Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Presents: Dear White People...

some shit online spilling into offline

im not gonna get into specifics but if sneak provides the proof, then no apology is needed

@Goldie and whoever else that missed the fuckery in that Bernie Sanders thread.

LOL are you guys slow learners?

What I specifically want as an individual along with reparations is irrelevant. What I'm saying is I'm not going to disenfranchise myself because I'm not going to get a return on one specific issue.

If you really do care though, besides reparations I also care about:

Criminal justice reform
Police oversight & convictions
Corporate control of politics
The wealthy paying their fare share of taxes
Access to health care
Climate change
Livable wages
The rent is too damn high
More resources for public schools in underfunded districts

And that's not to say that I care about any of these issues more or less than reparations. But I do care about all those issues and more.

Breh are you even black??

That list comes str8 off the playbook of a white politician or a person who is white or non-black

I see now why you make the comments you make now. I get it, you may not even be black.

Breh aint no black person saying that, "Climate Change" how is that even affecting black ppl as a whole? that list is str8 from what a white politician would say or read to black folks when asked what are they gonna do for black ppl.

You know me, I don't care if he's red, yellow or green, glad he's contributing, but I understand why he posts the way he posts.

Climate change >>> reparations brehs. I respect it though

Tell me one thing on that list that doesn't have a direct impact on black people you trained monkey you.

I'll give you some time to scour youtube for some other idiot's opinion to copy.

some shit online spilling into offline

im not gonna get into specifics but if sneak provides the proof, then no apology is needed

Wait what? LMAO his feelings really got that hurt? I won't lie I find this kinda hilarious. Tell buddy no hard feelings (pause) and it's just the internet.

Im'a blur my face out though cause I don't need this deranged half-wit trying to do a hoo-ride on me over some internet shit.

Saying black people dont care about climate change is ignorant as fuck though. The fuck?

For real. I'm not sure why the burden of proof is on me for this baseless accusation but I also know how the internet works so I'm gonna be a suspected cracka until I deal with it.

After I do this can I demand that @Knock_Twice prove he can read without dragging his finger under the words and mouthing them out?

Dont get me wrong, this shit is funny as fuck but why is everyone acting like saying black people dont care about climate change the real issue here? That shit is offensive as fuck and im not even black.

Back