Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Presents: Dear White People...

Wait wait wait.... if I prove I'm black does that mean he's coming back to the site?

If so I might just chill and enjoy my newfound white privilege for a while
man idk lol

once you provide the evidence, I'ma tell him he was wrong and he should apologize

what happens after that is up to him

Wait wait wait.... if I prove I'm black does that mean he's coming back to the site?

If so I might just chill and enjoy my newfound white privilege for a while

naw bro...the sooner you prove you black the better

we have seen this movie before bro trust me on this one lol

This stuff didn't even happen today. Why the damn outrage now

Those of us that witnessed the fuckery responded accordingly.

Not our fault the majority of the site missed it.. but hopefully this leads to folks exploring more of the site to see ALLLLLL of the fuckery that takes place on every topic lol

naw bro...the sooner you prove you black the better

we have seen this movie before bro trust me on this one lol

Oh I know. Shit I've been in the pitchfork wielding mob before. The difference is this whole shit is because I said I care about climate change so it's hard to take too seriously.

@Thor @1/2, they making Boot niggas look real bad outchea

shame, aint it?

atlanta-the-club-scooby-doo-wall-480x240.gif

You responded as it happened, why not take this stance a couple days ago
because I knew sneak wasn't white. I told him I don't think he should've called him a monkey but apparently that wasn't good enough

remember, I started this by saying shit spilled over into real life

certain things I don't play with online or offline

Wait - who is making this demand? Is it him or you?

Is this all about cause I called him a trained monkey because he was just repeating shit from fake youtube hoteps?

bruh - i didn't even mean that in a racist way. we call niggas niggas, coons, mooncrickets and all that but trained monkey is where the line gets drawn? lol wow.

Where is this mil coming from because you got $982,725 and I'm not taking no shorts.

because I knew sneak wasn't white. I told him I don't think he should've called him a monkey but apparently that wasn't good enough

remember, I started this by saying shit spilled over into real life

How did it spill over offline, are Sneak and Knock in the same area where Knock trying to do something.

That's what I'm bot understanding here. I'm the victim of a patently false accusation - yet upon proving that the accusation is false I will then have to apologize to my accuser?

WTF kinda kangaroo court shit is this?

Perfect post to set up another court case

Back