Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Presents: Dear White People...

Lol. Dude funny, but i dont think he black. He disappeared for a while until the uproar died down, then came bacl like it never happened.

And since he's been back he hasnt been using the racial language like he has in the past.

Everyone else had to post up, he shouldnt be the exception. IJS
I'll say that he has been vouched for as being black from a credible sourse however because he hasn't used that word since it's no need to press him for a pic.

As soon as he does tho......

I'll say that he has been vouched for as being black from a credible sourse however because he hasn't used that word since it's no need to press him for a pic.

As soon as he does tho......

Rules is rules tho famo.

Everyone else in question posted up but him...

Seems a little discriminatory.

Sounds like a potential lawsuit....

You willing to die on that hill?

Rules is rules tho famo.

Everyone else in question posted up but him...

Seems a little discriminatory.

Sounds like a potential lawsuit....

You willing to die on that hill?
I eat lawsuits!

And his character witness is a stand up member of the community. Whether black or white, his language has changed and really that all we ask for

Yall call them we banning, we call them behaviour modification tools

I eat lawsuits!

And his character witness is a stand up member of the community. Whether black or white, his language has changed and really that all we ask for

Yall call them we banning, we call them behaviour modification tools

Heres me issue tho fam....

He freely used words that only a black person would use in the past until he was called into question. Similar things have happened with other posters. And when they were called out, because they actually were black, they poster proof.

He didnt. And when he came back, he cleaned it up so he wouldnt be questioned again. That seems like the action of someone who doesnt want to post proof....or more than likely cnat prove it....

But the rule was if you were called into question, you had to post proof or get banned. He didn't and still came back. That's discriminatory.

Heres me issue tho fam....

He freely used words that only a black person would use in the past until he was called into question. Similar things have happened with other posters. And when they were called out, because they actually were black, they poster proof.

He didnt. And when he came back, he cleaned it up so he wouldnt be questioned again. That seems like the action of someone who doesnt want to post proof....or more than likely cnat prove it....

But the rule was if you were called into question, you had to post proof or get banned. He didn't and still came back. That's discriminatory.
I don't disagree

So let's do this, let's set up a poll and let the ppl who interact with him daily decide if a proof pic is still worth it.

what you think?

You know Knock ain't normal, don't even know why you even bothered making such a big deal out of this. Probably think @SneakDZA got a bunch of skin suits on deck for this very purpose
you not too far off brah

you almost nailed it

I don't disagree

So let's do this, let's set up a poll and let the ppl who interact with him daily decide if a proof pic is still worth it.

what you think?

Wait hold the fuck up....

I had to post a goddamn proof pic just because I'm a nature lover but now all of a sudden that shit is optional?

AND my pockets still light? This is some bullshit.

What the fuck? I wasn't even gonna drink tequila tonight but but I'm starting to feel like I need some Mexican war juice in my system.

Back