Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Presents: Dear White People...

because I knew sneak wasn't white. I told him I don't think he should've called him a monkey but apparently that wasn't good enough

remember, I started this by saying shit spilled over into real life

I think its only fair that you elaborate on this real life shit. like how mad is this guy? i'm starting to feel uncomfortable.

Wait - who is making this demand? Is it him or you?

Is this all about cause I called him a trained monkey because he was just repeating shit from fake youtube hoteps?

bruh - i didn't even mean that in a racist way. we call niggas niggas, coons, mooncrickets and all that but trained monkey is where the line gets drawn? lol wow.

Where is this mil coming from because you got $982,725 and I'm not taking no shorts.
I'm trying to prove a point

I knew what you meant when you said it fwiw

aight here's a pic with me and my homeboy. I'm the one on the left.

Baton-Rouge-Police-e1550167050113.png

sbnbcp.jpg

I want my cash in small unmarked bills. He can keep the apology I truly don't give a shit.

Bruh, is shower curtain rod you got hanging up in your front room?

It's a dollar store curtain rod in my office. I live next to the projects so anything that's not a dirty sheet stuck up with thumb tacks is an improvement to the community

aaaaaand he don't believe that's really him

I tried

aaaaaand he don't believe that's really him

I tried

You know how hard it was for me to find a photo of some mild-mannered looking negro holding up a piece of paper my my initials and today's date on it?

I had to google my ass off for that!

Nah but on a serious note... this is really because I said I care about climate change? Like even with photographic evidence he just can't reconcile that a black man might care about the planet that he lives on? This is bananas.

For another 30 mill i'll do a time-lapse video of me growing an afro over the course of a month. Would that do it?

Back