COMMUNITY ABW Official Aquarium Thread: Beta finds Nemo...

Guppy tank with plants and substrate looks good.

I had a few Cory catfish in my last tank. I know they pair well with guppies. Besides the obvious shit like Mollies and Platys, I think the blue Gourami fish can be with them. Not sure what exact Gourami though. I gotta make a call.

Throw a 2 snails in there too

Dont buy the wrong snails either. Buy 2 or 3 of the wrong type and end up with 100 lil baby snails lol smh

Mannnnn. Don’t get no Betta bruh. I rock with guppies but they be fucking lol
I don’t want a betta like that either. What’s a good centerpiece fish

edit: yeah I like gouramis

Mannnnn. Don’t get no Betta bruh. I rock with guppies but they be fucking lol

When i had a jewel cichlid i had a seperate tank i kept guppies in to feed it. Always had fish cuz they kept spawning lol

Ghost shrimp sound good as fuck or maybe im just hungry

What happened with this beta

What happened with this beta
I got the tank and I built the stand and bought gravel and a heater and a few other things but I didn’t do anything yet because I’m waiting for the shit to come so I can pour into the tank to cycle it quickly

It comes today so when I get off work I can get things moving

• Goat
Reactions: AP2.5
Sighs I just checked and that shit not coming until Saturday but the bullshit test strips were delivered today

I’m not buying the shit from the store for $4 more

Wait I’m having a brain fart... can’t I just throw the gravel in and put water in the tank and just throw a cheap fish in there today? Then on like I’m Saturday buy some live plants and wait for the tank to cycle?

@Dwayne,

Give me the step by step b

My lil girl need something to do lol

Remember I got a lil 5gal

What does fish do for y'all? Seems like a lot of money for an animal that doesn't provide entertainment, protection or company

• Haha
Reactions: Big Lurko