Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Official Aquarium Thread: Beta finds Nemo...

Why don’t y’all post pics of y’all aquariums?
My daughter's is at the top of her closet. I haven't set it up since I moved here.

She keeps asking me to do it so I think I'ma do that this upcoming week

Let it sit for a couple of weeks then let her pick some out

I just asked why not famo
i told you on page 1 lol

saltwater fish and their habitats can be tricky to keep up when you're first starting out

@JUDAH might be able to add some more to the discussion, but when i was thinking about getting one, i think you have to let it set for a month or some shit before introducing fish b/c you want the natural bacteria and algae and shit to form

i know way back in the day, you used to always have to maintain a proper salt balance but i think now you can just buy the water in jugs from the pet store, i think...

the fish are slightly more expensive as well and i think even the chemicals and shit to keep fish from getting sick can be pricey as well, but its been a really long time since i researched this so maybe a lot of the stuff im posting has changed

Lol @ referring to page 1 and I feel you on having to cycle the tank

I’m not getting fish until probably two weeks from now. And even then it’ll probably be one or two and then two weeks later I’ll get the others

Might get some African dwarf frogs or fancy guppies and a betta and call it a day

Lol @ referring to page 1 and I feel you on having to cycle the tank

I’m not getting fish until probably two weeks from now. And even then it’ll probably be one or two and then two weeks later I’ll get the others

Might get some African dwarf frogs or fancy guppies and a betta and call it a day

Set the tank up first and let that shit run bruh.

when it comes to fresh water fish I can give you some good combos that live well together and what other shit to put in there.

how many gallons?

Set the tank up first and let that shit run bruh.

when it comes to fresh water fish I can give you some good combos that live well together and what other shit to put in there.

how many gallons?
Lol I just said ima cycle the tank for 2 weeks

I been researching B Ima get some good bacteria and some plants and substrate for the tank

but 15 gal

now this nigga got me wanting to set my daughter shit up today lol

@Thor, bring the fish recs. Keep in mind, im probably gonna end up at Petco or Petsmart. She just got a lil 5 gal joint. I dont want it to be too crowded but i wouldnt mind having some real plants in it this time

i think 3-4 fish should be good

now this nigga got me wanting to set my daughter shit up today lol

@Thor, bring the fish recs. Keep in mind, im probably gonna end up at Petco or Petsmart. She just got a lil 5 gal joint. I dont want it to be too crowded but i wouldnt mind having some real plants in it this time

i think 3-4 fish should be good

Tanks that size.

I would run some tetras and real plants. And 1 snail.

10 tetras could fit in that tank and since they can school and have them bright colors or could be dope.

Neon Tetras would be the best bet. Max of like 6 for that size tank

Stay away from Cardinal Tetras. They dope as fuck but requires more skill

Please don’t buy GloFish tetras too.

I just got my floors done in my living room. Im about to start setting my tank back up in the next few weeks.

I really want to go catch some pumpkinseed sunfish and put them in there. We'll see tho.

Tanks that size.

I would run some tetras and real plants. And 1 snail.

10 tetras could fit in that tank and since they can school and have them bright colors or could be dope.

Neon Tetras would be the best bet. Max of like 6 for that size tank

Stay away from Cardinal Tetras. They dope as fuck but requires more skill

Please don’t buy GloFish tetras too.
lol look at this animal planet ass nigga

Bucktooth tetras get up to like 4 inches and eat other fish
Cool man. I was thinking of a Cory catfish, a betta and I need like a few others like the fancy guppies. How many do you recommend with those other two fish?

I kinda hate that this tank is this size

I want goldfish more than anything

Cool man. I was thinking of a Cory catfish, a betta and I need like a few others like the fancy guppies. How many do you recommend with those other two fish?

I kinda hate that this tank is this size

I want goldfish more than anything

Mannnnn. Don’t get no Betta bruh. I rock with guppies but they be fucking lol

Back