Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Official Aquarium Thread: Beta finds Nemo...

Gonna try and finally set up the lil ones tank this week so next week we can get the fishies

Don't feel too bad.

She been posting a lot of salmon in the what's for dinner thread.

On the surface, her comment seems on topic...

But subconsciously, she could ether see you as food....or FOOD

? There could be hope, brother.

Stay thirsty my friend. Paws
shes also made an effort in recent months to take up fishing, she’s on the hunt @Gene Parmesan
1604410635946.gif

what you feeding flake or pellets? If there’s food left over you’re likely over feeding.
shouldnt be any food left over.
Cut back. Your rank gon get dirty fast.
Feeding flakes

My daughter has 4 fish total and I know for sure 2 are guppies. I feed them once a day but there's a lil plastic log in there for decor and the food that's settled at the top looks like that fuzzy mold?

Feeding flakes

My daughter has 4 fish total and I know for sure 2 are guppies. I feed them once a day but there's a lil plastic log in there for decor and the food that's settled at the top looks like that fuzzy mold?

Yea food will deteriorate quickly if not consumed, I’d remove the log and clean it then cut back on the amount of food you’re feeding

Sounds like ick/ich. You didnt have any of those drops to put in the water? If not you may wanna get some
I did

So my question is can I put it in the water while they are in there or do I have to have them on the outside

I did

So my question is can I put it in the water while they are in there or do I have to have them on the outside

lol what the instructions say on the shit you got fam?

I can only speak on my experience... id put some drops in the tank with the fish still in there and theyd be aite.

Some directions tell you to take the filters out of the pump for a lil bit.. I've never done that tho.

Some say reduce the amount you use depending on the fish as well.

Good luck

lol what the instructions say on the shit you got fam?

I can only speak on my experience... id put some drops in the tank with the fish still in there and theyd be aite.

Some directions tell you to take the filters out of the pump for a lil bit.. I've never done that tho.

Some say reduce the amount you use depending on the fish as well.

Good luck
The other two died I guess overnight. Fuck.

Didn't have a strong enough heater. Fish were cold. Went to PetSmart and told them what happened and the girl gave me 4 new fish with NO extra charge and I got a bigger heater. I can tell the difference already in the temperature.

It was running 72 before, now thanks to the new self adjusting heater, it's at 76 currently.

Back