Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Official Aquarium Thread: Beta finds Nemo...

Fixed the issue?
I been having this pic issue for like over a week now it’s a domain issue and I think it’s because I fucked up the coding or something

Btw my wife told me one of the fish might be dead but idk I saw him just sit in the corner for hours the first day

How frequently is the task of making it clean and neat ?
Well ever since I took 3 hrs to completely clean the tank out and wash everything it has looked completely clear. I had an algae buildup issue I think from decomposed food in the gravel from over feeding.

But on a normal basis, I just change the water (take out 30%) and replace it and use water conditioner once a week because goldfish are dirty fish

every month I’ll do a 75% water change

that’s really it

That's whats up.

If ir becomes an issue again get a small plecostomus. It'll eat all the algae.

how good are snails at eating algae? I was thinking getting like 3 or 4

a fish sucking on the front of the glass not appealing to me lol

lol those fish went through 83 degree water and 69 degree water days

fucked around and created a freshwater tropical tank

certain snails will control algae but also prolific breeders so will need to keep an eye on numbers if you don’t want them dancing all up in your pictures and videos.

They work too but if you put 3 in there you'll end up with like 30 in a month lol. If you don't mind that then they work.

Last edited:
They work too but id you put 3 in there you'll end up with like 30 in a month lol. If you don't mind that then they work.
certain snails will control algae but also prolific breeders so will need to keep an eye on numbers if you don’t want them dancing all up in your pictures and videos.
Ghost shrimp? Lol

I don’t think my tank can handle many more fish since I have 8 and technically I’m not supposed to have any goldfish in that size tank

Ghost shrimp? Lol

I don’t think my tank can handle many more fish since I have 8 and technically I’m not supposed to have any goldfish in that size tank

Never even seen one lol.

I always had plecos because i had oscars for years and they were so big you barley noticed thr pleco sucking on the glass lol

Never even seen one lol.

I always had plecos because i had oscars for years and they were so big you barley noticed thr pleco sucking on the glass lol

mine is 15 gal lol I can’t have that in there at this point

ghost shrimp are cool they are translucent almost completely and eat fish shit and leftover food which would prevent an algae bloom potentially

idk how many you need though for upkeep though as they are pretty damn small

also when I’m changing the water or something I’ll probably kill them

Last edited:
Back