Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW MONEY WARS

aww man....this shit here.....

wow.....

but yea, i ain't wanna hand over the stash cuz i ain't want u thinking i quit on you, i still wanted it to be a team effort.....which is why i bet on those baseball games.....i forgot about the odds shit too, but they was doing that shit all bball season... so it's whatever.....but all that shit was immediately deaded when kandy made the store buy... which did feel extremely grimey at the moment, i'm over it now cuz ultimately it does help the site...regardless of how grimey it felt at the moment.....the ends justify the means... i really wish i could give money to the site like that......and if all it takes is to be obnoxious about some money games to get niggaz to make the donations i can't... then fucking game on.....either way, i an't too hurt....

i'm well over it....well over it.......

like i legit enjoy the games...and all this shit is a trial run....site only been poppin a few months.....you gotta let some shit go

i'd gladly go through all that shit again, cuz regardless of the minor feelings caught overall that shit was fun as fuck

work hours flew by

This is the thing. The same question I had been asking. How? If he had given you the stash, how would you have doubled? One teammate quit. The other two bowed out after me using my money.
Bets, my own cash. This was before y'all robbed us. Y'all only had 15m. I didn't need a team for the shit I wanted to do. Hell, 1 of members was accused of being a mole and another was playing like they were a mole. Fuck I need that type of shit for?

I'm sure if I look hard enough I could find where I asked Goldie much the e-money costed, if not in this thread, in a PM.

What's done is done. I just find it hilarious that I'm somehow caught feelings. That's soooo crazy to me but again whatever

Nah I'm good fam. A lot of time and effort goes into making these games, making sure I'm there anytime yall ask me to fix this, change that, etc I try to make sure everybody on here is enjoying themselves and there's no complaints. This shit was supposed to be fun, but now what's the point if everybody is taking these games to heart and taking their ball home. I didn't want this forum to be a place where we just talk shit and debate all day, I wanted it to be more enjoyable than other forums. But now I'm at the point of saying fuck it.
Don't say that. It's only been one round.

Nah I'm good fam. A lot of time and effort goes into making these games, making sure I'm there anytime yall ask me to fix this, change that, etc I try to make sure everybody on here is enjoying themselves and there's no complaints. This shit was supposed to be fun, but now what's the point if everybody is taking these games to heart and taking their ball home. I didn't want this forum to be a place where we just talk shit and debate all day, I wanted it to be more enjoyable than other forums. But now I'm at the point of saying fuck it.
dude it's definitely that.....

if the shit was corny, nobody would give a fuck

I'ma give these people they're money back, they really got mad at that. I got one question tho.....

Can you make an exception for my bet? It's my stash on chenko (51 mill) will I still get that back if I give a mill back to everybody?

Bets, my own cash. This was before y'all robbed us. Y'all only had 15m. I didn't need a team for the shit I wanted to do. Hell, 1 of members was accused of being a mole and another was playing like they were a mole. Fuck I need that type of shit for?

I'm sure if I look hard enough I could find where I asked Goldie much the e-money costed, if not in this thread, in a PM.

What's done is done. I just find it hilarious that I'm somehow caught feelings. That's soooo crazy to me but again whatever
Thanks for finally answering.
Page one of the store thread is where money can be bought and you could've still asked.

You can restart with a new team. New plan.

again,

if the games weren't fun
if the stakes weren't high
if posters weren't dedicated

there is no passion, no feelings, no concerns.....

i get what chi saying...i was right here tryna win with him......even when i was bout to be like fuck it,....he kept pushing on...., i don't get why he feels so passionately about it...... but at the same time.....if he is that passionate about it.....i think it's a good thing....if he really wanted to win THAT BAD...that only means the games are THAT GOOD

i just homie gets over it so we can move on

I ain't tryna sound like a dick rider either but this nigga Goldie be putting in time for these shits forreal. He was banking and hosting the shit. We ain't even really have to wait on shit and it was minimal mistakes. Y'all all can agree that if we let ANYBODY else run this, we would've been bitching on how unorganized they were or how slow they were with the money.

This shit ain't just ran automatically. Nigga had to come up with games, the questions, all that. He could've easily been like fuck it, y'all figure this shit out on your own.

You know what @Kandy, you are absolutely correct

As always, you have lifted the veil of uncertainty and provided clarity to an otherwise cloudy landscape

Please at me when you have created the thread and have the rules listed

-The Imp

No money can be bought.
Money cannot be transferred until 2 days has passed.

ONE transfer per teammate.

Back