Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW MONEY WARS

i'm willing to move on...

my boredom and competitive nature out weigh my passion for justice and fairness.....

plus ive been done much dirtier by worse.....

at the end of the day, i wanted to win, and i lost...i was a little salty, but i've lost before and i'm sure i'll lose again.....

it's not a big deal....i don't think nobody should be forreal mad....

maybe slightly annoyed.. but the greater good of what that money can do for this site in the long run greatly benefits us all going down the road.....

i mean honestly looking back.....i feel good about the whole thing

if we create a FOF this thread definitely goes in it...

i don't think i've ever seen Chi legit pissed

Yeah.....
You gonna play this time or what?
i'm willing to move on...

my boredom and competitive nature out weigh my passion for justice and fairness.....

plus ive been done much dirtier by worse.....

at the end of the day, i wanted to win, and i lost...i was a little salty, but i've lost before and i'm sure i'll lose again.....

it's not a big deal....i don't think nobody should be forreal mad....

maybe slightly annoyed.. but the greater good of what that money can do for this site in the long run greatly benefits us all going down the road.....

i mean honestly looking back.....i feel good about the whole thing
I'm glad to see you came to your senses.

Can we just play this game like the last one didn't happen?

Lol this shit is sad and funny at the same damn time. I knew mfs would be mad, but damn lol It aint that serious man.

Mfs were willing to go where yall weren't and spent bread. With that said this was the FIRST one, damn near a test run. We can learn from this and see what players do and don't want allowed and keep it moving.

I think their spirt is killed. It's just me you kandy and du left lol The 4 most ruthless mfs on the site

Lol this shit is sad and funny at the same damn time. I knew mfs would be mad, but damn lol It aint that serious man.

Mfs were willing to go where yall weren't and spent bread. With that said this was the FIRST one, damn near a test run. We can learn from this and see what players do and don't want allowed and keep it moving.
not to beat a dead horse.....

but you count 50 dollars by hand....

if u moving millions...use a money machine.....

we do a lot with the money on this site.....and we do a whole lot of hot and fun shit with it.....people really get attached to their money.....and that's a very very very very good thing....

u just gotta be careful with it........careful

niggaz was being sooooooooooo reckless tho.....

feel me?

There's the kick, no one is 'mad for real' or 'legit pissed'. The fact that y'all act like nigga's should just be like cool run it back is mind bottling

When Du 'quit' this morning, when Chitown turn colors, when even Remy wasn't feeling the game was fun anymore I was the only one on my team 'still playing'

Flimflam end the game early cause he wanna get in and now it's I'm crying

Run the shit with the three of y'all, work out ya bugs, figure out what rules ya'll wanna set and all that jazz and get back to me.

If not, that's cool. Spectating for me is just as entertaining

I had fun. I really did.
I'm competitive just as we all are.
I can see how people are mad, Josh come in robbing everybody after my kind gesture.

This round will be different, I AM making the rules using some of the rules that is already set.
Stuff like this is what keeps the site fun. I'm not saying this because I won either. I literally went in the game
wanting to have everybody in end up in the millions at the end of it all and that's just what I did. Sent everybody except a few
millions. Mainly the ones who participate in the games we play.

I apologize if I killed yall spirit when I bought the money but at the end of it all....WE ALL ATE except a few. Then Josh did what he did.
My intentions were good going into this.

We can't let this one game stop us from participation.
We all LOST in a game and we ALL kept going back into the tournament.
What's different about this? It's a game, go in to the next one trying to win.

Ask Judah, that mf and me aint won a a got damn tournmanet SINCE!

Wins and Losses-Meek Mill, right?

Last edited:
There's the kick, no one is 'mad for real' or 'legit pissed'. The fact that y'all act like nigga's should just be like cool run it back is mind bottling

When Du 'quit' this morning, when Chitown turn colors, when even Remy wasn't feeling the game was fun anymore I was the only one on my team 'still playing'

Run the shit with the three of y'all, work out ya bugs, figure out what rules ya'll wanna set and all that jazz and get back to me.

Please inform me on how you would have possibly beaten us when we were WAY ahead of you?
Everything you were winning, was going to be robbed because we had enought to do that?

Also "flimflam" aint hosting no more. I am.

Lmao bro, quit crying, you had no chance of winning. No matter what you did, take the L, and get in the pool for the second game.

This dude got me dying laughing over here

Last edited:

This!

I am willing to take suggestions.

also that meek mills wins and losses is life changing....

niggaz gonna take them losses....oh you thought i was gonna stay down? you thought i was normal?

lol, meek make you want to take a loss just to bounce back,...

i can't wait to lose so i can win again!!!!!!!

also that meek mills wins and losses is life changing....

niggaz gonna take them losses....oh you thought i was gonna stay down? you thought i was normal?

lol, meek make you want to take a loss just to bounce back,...

i can't wait to lose so i can win again!!!!!!!
THATS THE SPIRIT!

Back