Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW MONEY WARS

Who'da thought mfs would get this tight about e-money lmao

If this ever gets off the ground I nominate myself as a leader of team lannister again

Do y'all have me on ignore?

I clearly said I'll play. I don't care about buying money,,that game over with

On to the next one.....

I will be selecting team captains and names!

It's my show! Those are the only rules I'm making up. Everything else is set in stone.

Now that I think about it, I don't think this ends well for me.................du and goldie are petty af. They'd be horrible teammates

Nah

Too many unrealistic variables. I won't waste y'all my time

giphy.gif

I'll play if I can get a promise from du, goldie, and everybody else that if we're on the same team they'll play to win and won't fuck me over.

Since kandy is picking teams I think that's fair

Yall down to play again? @Bum From Bmore @Remedy @Blactivity @I Eat Smelly Vagina @Judge_Judah @Joshua Sanchez @Tyrion Lannister

The one change I was thinking was that, for the first 3 days of the game, there's no transfering. Each player gets 3 days to get their money up. There will still be a one transfer max, but the playing field will be even by the end of the 3 days.

Kandy is gonna be the host, so yall wont have to worry about her buyin abw money lol
No thx.

Lol now it's crying over a game. First it was 'you mad' You'sa s funny nigga b.

Nigga's wasted a week on this shit. Excuse me, 1/2 a week because, ehh host felt like it ran it's course lol

Aight man, yall got it

Back