Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW MONEY WARS

yea, kandy, i think you set a precedent,....

no one is gonna drop that kinda money to win again.......

i was shocked the first time, i highly doubt it happens again tho.....

that shit was like leading off wit the big joker.....

breaking-bad-money-bed.gif

Nah

Too many unrealistic variables. I won't waste y'all time

U really hurt about this shit? lol What's unrealistic? They were willing to buy ABW money and yall weren't?

At this point, there was no point in continuing. We all know yall aint buying shit. So if yall place bets they're just gonna match the bet, then rob u. U win a tournament, they're gonna rob u. Nothing yall can do at this point.

U really hurt about this shit? lol What's unrealistic? They were willing to buy ABW money and yall weren't?

At this point, there was no point in continuing. We all know yall aint buying shit. So if yall place bets they're just gonna match the bet, then rob u. U win a tournament, they're gonna rob u. Nothing yall can do at this point.
I thank you for your expert opinion, but my statement still stands tho.

You got the juice tho boss

I said early on that they weren't built for this

I can only imagine if this was supposed to got the full two weeks

Well, I can't

Yall down to play again? @Bum From Bmore @Remedy @Blactivity @I Eat Smelly Vagina @Judge_Judah @Joshua Sanchez @Tyrion Lannister

The one change I was thinking was that, for the first 3 days of the game, there's no transfering. Each player gets 3 days to get their money up. There will still be a one transfer max, but the playing field will be even by the end of the 3 days.

Kandy is gonna be the host, so yall wont have to worry about her buyin abw money lol
If transfer are on a 3 day delay are robberies too? For the weaklings like @Tyrion Lannister I promise not to use any real money.

Yall wont have to worry about ur real stashes being robbed right after, cuz I have something set to fix that.

Back