Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW MONEY WARS

It's about winning. Corny, stupid, bought, handed to me.

A wins a win, right?
Your words. Your words.

lol, yall trying hard as hell to justify that....

but yall both know that shit was a corny way to end it
Du, I'm gonna be honest with you here. It was only "corny" to you because you couldn't compete in the same way, knowing how competitive you are you would've went buck for buck if you could.

And also it was pretty funny watching yall cry over the L

like i was literally in pm's trying to get rule verifications on some shit going on saturday, cuz i wanted to pull some slick shit with the fight....

like it woulda been a dope ass move.....and we were all feeling pretty good about pulling it off....yall just shitted all over that

i just don't see how buying your way out is more fun than a neck and neck battle where every contest counts.....the stakes were high as shit, everybody was invested... niggaz f5 games was ridiculous...

shit like that you can't buy, or recreate... that shit was legit fun...

i had fun doing that, i had fun even losing... that 8 seconds shit will never die....

i mean we not even paying attention to the games anymore....we had another good head up matchup that could be much more fun than going back n forth about how yall bought yall way out....

if we stick in the tradition of being petty, all can wait till monday....or goldie can declare it a TKO or whatever....

i refuse to quit......

like i was literally in pm's trying to get rule verifications on some shit going on saturday, cuz i wanted to pull some slick shit with the fight....

like it woulda been a dope ass move.....and we were all feeling pretty good about pulling it off....yall just shitted all over that

i just don't see how buying your way out is more fun than a neck and neck battle where every contest counts.....the stakes were high as shit, everybody was invested... niggaz f5 games was ridiculous...

shit like that you can't buy, or recreate... that shit was legit fun...

i had fun doing that, i had fun even losing... that 8 seconds shit will never die....

i mean we not even paying attention to the games anymore....we had another good head up matchup that could be much more fun than going back n forth about how yall bought yall way out....

if we stick in the tradition of being petty, all can wait till monday....or goldie can declare it a TKO or whatever....

i refuse to quit......

Now we get to the real problem. We shitted on yall plan.

Now we get to the real problem. We shitted on yall plan.
that's not the real problem...

WE WERE HAVING FUN...that's the problem.....the fun got sucked out the game.....

like that shit was corny to me....i'd rather you out f5 me 10 times in a row than do that

It's about winning. Corny, stupid, bought, handed to me.

A wins a win, right?
Your words. Your words.
i told you i joke about a lot...."a wins a wins" is some scumbag shit to think, and when i said it i was purposefully being a scumbag or trying to come off as a jerk when i said it..it was me joking

lol man yall really gonna stretch this shit out till Monday?

I'm tryin to run another one before Kandy is back to work and unable to host or play.

Question, was the entire Szechuan in the buy in or was this strictly you two?

We're the Lannisters b, just when you think you got everything figured out, we come through real grimey like.
it wasn't grimey.........it was all in good fn.....and yall was donating to the site... that's a noble thing

Back