Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW MONEY WARS

lol yall can keep playin. But being that they nearly have 30M and yall have about 200k, don't really see the point.

how do i have 0?

i should have 100k

and let's keep this shit going....at this track we might get another $50 real dollars from these dudes

plus my loma bet should still count since i was robbed and not transferred

They got faith!
it's not faith, we were actually trying to play a game.. strategize, win contests, form alliances, out think yall, .......not buy our way to the finish line... but it's cool, that's yall weapon

use it

I have no problem giving money to a sight that I use everyday, I've done this on another forum.

Why are you so tight about this b?
cuz it defeats the purpose of the game fam....it literally sucks the fun out of it... i wouldn't even had agreed to that had my team proposed it, cuz i woulda felt we could've won by outsmarting yall....

don't know how u don't see that..... but it's cool....if y'all happy i'm happy....

i'll play money wars again....i just don't' think no one should buy a victory

if u wanna donate to the site, donate to the site.....that part is super cool ... like really cool, cuz it directly solves another problem....

in fact that outshines the contest.. so by all means i really don't care... i just wanted to have fun.....

niggaz was in pm's n everything trying to get people involved, making side deals.....like this shit was legit fun.....

it's just a cheap way to "lose" if yall wanna call it that

I have no problem giving money to a site that I use everyday, I've done this on another forum.

Why are you so tight about this b?
I wish y'all would have done this one day 1 tbh. Saved me the trouble from working with Du and CTB

And I don't know why Du upset, that $90 going to the Mods weekly stipend anyway

cuz it defeats the purpose of the game fam....it literally sucks the fun out of it... i wouldn't even had agreed to that had my team proposed it, cuz i woulda felt we could've won by outsmarting yall....

don't know how u don't see that..... but it's cool....if y'all happy i'm happy....

i'll play money wars again....i just don't' think no one should buy a victory

if u wanna donate to the site, donate to the site.....that part is super cool ... like really cool, cuz it directly solves another problem....

in fact that outshines the contest.. so by all means i really don't care... i just wanted to have fun.....

niggaz was in pm's n everything trying to get people involved, making side deals.....like this shit was legit fun.....

it's just a cheap way to "lose" if yall wanna call it that
Homer-Listening-to-Flanders.gif

It aint that serious b

i'm not upset, i was just having fun in a game that was over way too abruptly.......

it's not faith, we were actually trying to play a game.. strategize, win contests, form alliances, out think yall, .......not buy our way to the finish line... but it's cool, that's yall weapon

use it
We OUT thought y'all by buying money.

We already knew you wasn't gonna buy No ABW Money. That was the weakness.

lol, yall trying hard as hell to justify that....

but yall both know that shit was a corny way to end it

Back