Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW MONEY WARS

Please inform me on how you would have possibly beaten us when we were WAY ahead of you?
Everything you were winning, was going to be robbed because we had enought to do that?

Also "flimflam" aint hosting no more. I am.

Lmao bro, quit crying, you had no chance of winning. No matter what you did, take the L, and get in the pool for the second game.

This dude me dying laughing over here
I wasn't aware y'all was the only ones with wallets.......

Niggas quit, switched sides and what I say, give me the stash and let me do me. Nah, I got game over, Du don't wanna give up the stash *which he didn't*, just run another, no one gonna get a petty as Kandy etc.

Now it's 'there's NO WAY you could have won'. Lol. I get it. I peeped the rushed.

I was never on this team shit from jump but I did it. It was cool, my team lost.

I'd rather spend my time getting my own stash up doing shit that I understand

This shit today tho, this shit wasn't ordinary. And I don't gaf how ppl cosign ya and tell you it was

Bruh I still feel u cheated me with that Jhene shit, but I still came back and played. If u wanna keep saying I ended the game prematurely, when everybody knows there's no way yall could've came back, with yall admitting "well if they using real money they can have it", then cool.

Niggas quit, switched sides and what I say, give me the stash and let me do me. Nah, I got game over, Du don't wanna give up the stash *which he didn't*, just run another, no one gonna get a petty as Kandy etc.

Now it's 'there's NO WAY you could have won'. Lol. I get it. I peeped the rushed.

I was never on this team shit from jump but I did it. It was cool, my team lost.

This shit today tho, this shit wasn't ordinary. And I don't gaf how ppl cosign ya and tell you it was

I don't think they were aware of my pockets either. I'm sure they were just as shocked as you when they found out.

Take Du not handing you the stash out on Du.

Still trying to see how y'all was going to pass us even if the stash was handed over. Were you going to hit them pockets too? The game over now. You can let us know.

small-violin.gif

Fuck it man, we can go back to debating about bullshit. The game's are what separate this site from the others, but if mfs gonna get in their feelings and take their ball home, then fuck it. I tried.

I am basically telling you mfs I am willing to change what y'all don't like about the game and you crying over old ass expired spilled milk.

Willing to cancel out people being able to buy money and other shit but no, you rather focus on how you think the shit should've been when this next round can be ran how all y'all want it.

Fuck it man, we can go back to debating about bullshit. The game's are what separate this site from the others, but if mfs gonna get in their feelings and take their ball home, then fuck it. I tried.
Nah, don't bend like that. They'll be out of their feelings tomorrow, we'll start it then.

I don't think they were aware of my pockets either. I'm sure they were just as shocked as you when they found out.

Take Du not handing you the stash out on Du.

Still trying to see how y'all was going to pass us even if the stash was handed over. Were you going to hit them pockets too? The game over now. You can let us know.
And I'm not taking out anything on anyone

I'm merely saying what I been saying, I have no desire to play this type of setup again. 'all either wanna a reason that justifies ya sensibilities or ya just want me to type for ya amusement but either way you right, it's over

Again, I was the only one NOT tapping out when ya'll ran y'all pockets. That should give you your answer. But y'all got it. I'm mad and crying cause I lost.

And I'm not taking out anything on anyone

I'm merely saying what I been saying, I have no desire to play this type of setup again. 'all either wanna a reason that justifies ya sensibilities or ya just want me to type for ya amusement but either way you right, it's over

Again, I was the only one NOT tapping out when ya'll ran y'all pockets. That should give you your answer. But y'all got it. I'm mad and crying cause I lost.
This is the thing. The same question I had been asking. How? If he had given you the stash, how would you have doubled? One teammate quit. The other two bowed out after me using my money.

Nah, don't bend like that. They'll be out of their feelings tomorrow, we'll start it then.

Nah I'm good fam. A lot of time and effort goes into making these games, making sure I'm there anytime yall ask me to fix this, change that, etc I try to make sure everybody on here is enjoying themselves and there's no complaints. This shit was supposed to be fun, but now what's the point if everybody is taking these games to heart and taking their ball home. I didn't want this forum to be a place where we just talk shit and debate all day, I wanted it to be more enjoyable than other forums. But now I'm at the point of saying fuck it.

Back