ABW MONEY WARS

According to some you got 3 of the most ruthless posters on the site on the same team AND a ruthless host

If yall didn't win, I'd think it was 'sad'
Nah, you're not getting it. Lemme break this down for you:

Between me, goldie, and du we have 3 dominant personalities. It's gonna naturally take longer to make decisions since we all most likely will think our plan is right.

Judah on your team has a demanding job so if a plan sounds good for the most part he's with it (not saying anything about judah but his job takes precedence over the game), trini gonna nitpick every thing you do cause that's trini. That gives you 2 dominant personalities to our 3. Plus, idk if any of my teammates will turn on me, it's unpredictable. You don't have to worry about that.

This should be a cakewalk for yall.

:mfb:

ur boy bout to get scalped. save him.
2424894-229532.gif

Spoke nothing but fax

I had fun. I really did.
I'm competitive just as we all are.
I can see how people are mad, Josh come in robbing everybody after my kind gesture.

This round will be different, I AM making the rules using some of the rules that is already set.
Stuff like this is what keeps the site fun. I'm not saying this because I won either. I literally went in the game
wanting to have everybody in end up in the millions at the end of it all and that's just what I did. Sent everybody except a few
millions. Mainly the ones who participate in the games we play.

I apologize if I killed yall spirit when I bought the money but at the end of it all....WE ALL ATE except a few. Then Josh did what he did.
My intentions were good going into this.

We can't let this one game stop us from participation.
We all LOST in a game and we ALL kept going back into the tournament.
What's different about this? It's a game, go in to the next one trying to win.

Ask Judah, that mf and me aint won a a got damn tournmanet SINCE!

Wins and Losses-Meek Mill, right?
Oh the time I fed the whole site!!
Then Josh came and robbed everyone.