Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Goldie

Goldie a real one. One of the few reason mods that had no issues with my troll threads and let me cook.

So did 5th letter, sion and dalyricalbandit.

Other mods would just clap em and one banned me for the premo shit.
Preemo called me ready to kill you. I had to let him know he was trolled by a jackass. Good times

tenor.gif

Lmaoooo

Preemo called me ready to kill you. I had to let him know he was trolled by a jackass. Good times
lmao

but man that was legit not my fault.

I don't know who decided to make a twitter post about my thread and tag him in it.

Top 5 laughs when I saw he mentioned my name.

Who do you see hooking up? Who have you give an alley-oop?

On the real, idk, cuz idk who's jk and playfully flirting and who's serious.

As far as alley-oops, I do it all the time lol But the main alley oop is the dating games/auctions. That allowed people to shoot their shot publicly and based on the women's responses that would let them know if the feeling was mutual or not. There's a method to the madness lol

With our team each mod contributes differently. DU is the OG/father figure of the site, anytime somebody gets outta pocket he's normally the first to check him/her and he does it in a calm way. Idk how the nigga does it, but he's able to say the exact same thing I would say that would offend someone, but when says it and nobody's pissed lol That's definitely a skill that's needed.
giphy.gif

Question from a poster: How easy or hard is it to get advertisers and what is the weirdest advertisement company to contact you?

We have seen those weird ass ads!

Question from a poster: How easy or hard is it to get advertisers and what is the weirdest advertisement company to contact you?

We have seen those weird ass ads!

ABW's less than a year old so I haven't had advertisers hit me up yet, I'm still the one looking for advertisers. Google adsense has a strict policy on which site's they're willing to work with or not. Originally they wouldn't work with me, so during that time I attempted to work with an adult advertising company lol I set it up to "no nudity" thinking it would be cool, but the ads were saying shit like "come fuck this hot asian bitch NOW" lol I had to dead that shit quick, the ads only stayed up for a couple hrs. I finally got accepted by google adsense and been working with them since.

Now before we get deeper into the interview, I want to get the bullshit ass questions out of the way.

A poster wants to know why you are so sensitive and if you wear a skirt?
Yet HE wants to remain anonymous. Sounds scary to me.

Now before we get deeper into the interview, I want to get the bullshit ass questions out of the way.

A poster wants to know why you are so sensitive and if you wear a skirt?
Yet HE wants to remain anonymous. Sounds scary to me.

Lol nigga let that shit go, I unbanned u b.

For the most part, I accept all different type of personalities, idgaf. Some people don't want shadyteam around, she's cool with me, conflict always ruffles people's feathers, the nigga's cool with me, same with Sam and Chitown. I don't take the shit talkin to heart.

Damn, I didn't even have to tell!
More questions from the bullshit box.

Is ashley BNcheese

Do you slightly regret making anyone a mod here if so who that is?

Can i(Citadel) be a mod?

Have you been sued yet?

When will the ic be back?

Is khaleesi allowed here?

Do you welcome kat here?

Back