Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Goldie

Oh would you looka there.
A poster wants to know "Ask him abt his celebrity crush “ Bree Westbrook”".

lmaooo who ever asked that knows I'm always talkin shit when niggas say she's the baddest westbrooks. She's the least baddest one, but I aint gonna front and say I wouldn't smash tho.

shaq.gif

Where have you traveled? Any places you want to go soon?

Ive been to pretty much every state on the east coast down to miami. As far as outside of the states, ofc Panama, nicaragua, was briefly in mexico.

I got something set up for Paris soon. Egypt and Japan is definitely on the list as well.

Ive been to pretty much every state on the east coast down to miami. As far as outside of the states, ofc Panama, nicaragua, was briefly in mexico.

I got something set up for Paris soon. Egypt and Japan is definitely on the list as well.
Paris oddly is one place I said I never cared about going to. This isn't about me though.
What would you like to see in Paris?

Paris oddly is one place I said I never cared about going to. This isn't about me though.
What would you like to see in Paris?

They say that's the place for romance, so I just wanna see what it's all about.

Well you gon head then!

Question from a poster:

I know he lived in Panama,

Ask him what it was like, how it compares to the US and would he go back.

I hope you ain't tired because this interview just hit the half way mark!

The next half of questions will be asked 3 at a time.

Well you gon head then!

Question from a poster:

I know he lived in Panama,

Ask him what it was like, how it compares to the US and would he go back.

That shit's like heaven man, at least it was for me. My mom already had a business over there which was part of the reason I was going over there, so i can monitor everything while she remained in the states. The business was set up in one half of the house and I stayed in the other half. The house was basically a mini mansion. I lived in the upper middle class. For the most part all i had to do was go to the mall, chop it up real quick with a chick, once I said I lived in Brisas it was a wrap lol I was knockin em down like bowlin pins lol

Other than that, it's a tropical country. 70-80 degrees all year round. The beach was mad close. They have the best fish in the world. The people are way more friendly than here in the states. Every time u walk into a store damn near everybody greets u with "buenas" which means hello/hey over there. Which took time for me to get used to, cuz if u walk into 7 -11 in the states, the last thing you're getting is greeted. Everybody in the neighborhoods were super friendly, everybody kept their doors open, even some at night and that definitely isn't goin down in the states.

Over all I loved it there, but after a couple years I got home sick and wanted to see some friends and fam. With that being said, I plan on going back to live. My plan is probably to go back and forth every 2 years or so.

sounds wonderful!

Let's talk about the beloved posters.

Who are your Top 5 posters and why they are your favorite and what posters would you like to see more of?

Back