Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Goldie

sounds wonderful!

Let's talk about the beloved posters.

Who are your Top 5 posters and why they are your favorite and what posters would you like to see more of?

I know this is gonna shock u, but I don't have a top 5 lol For the most part, I fuck with all of the posters here for different reasons. Most of my best laughs came from ABW in 2017, there's some really funny mfs on here lol

Who i wanna see more of? The females who came and dipped shortly after.

Question from a poster: what posters do you think would whoop your ass if you got into a scrap?

giphy.gif

Question from a poster:
Did Goldie anticipate the IC Refugee crisis and did he make any specific plans for it in advance?

Question from a poster:
Did Goldie anticipate the IC Refugee crisis and did he make any specific plans for it in advance?

Originally? Nah. Like I said earlier ABW only came to be cuz of the situation with me and Jack, it had nothing to do with the IC. A few months after ABW was created the whole "no nudes" fiasco took place on the IC which brought a lot of the Illpix niggas over here thanks to Sion pluggin the site. But I still didn't think the IC was going any where anytime soon.

Even after they announced they would be making an "upgrade" i didn't think shit would change, cuz niggas don't dominate the website game for 20 years by being stupid, i was sure they had a plan. But when I saw what they maven looked like, that's when I was like "oh shit, it's about to go down". I aint even trying to hate, but it's a crappy looking site. After I peeped that, that's when me and the staff started conversing on making the necessary changes in preparation of the IC influx.

Let's talk about music.
Many times you've mentioned your love for music.

Top 5 Rappers
Top 5 RnB artist

Go...

Even after they announced they would be making an "upgrade" i didn't think shit would change, cuz niggas don't dominate the website game for 20 years by being stupid, i was sure they had a plan.

@groucheygreg and the maven, Rebuttal?

Let's talk about music.
Many times you've mentioned your love for music.

Top 5 Rappers
Top 5 RnB artist

Go...

Damn my fault, I didn't see this.

1. Pac
2. Nas
3. Andre 3k
4. Kendrick
5. Jay/Big

1. MJ (If he counts)
2. Badu
3. Maxwell

after that it changes up

question from a poster:

Do you still think Future is a musical genius? Nigga why if yes?

Lol yup. I never said he was an elite MC, but as an artist? He's one of the best out. He mastered melodies and flows (no shadyteam). " Codeine Crazy" is a good example of that. He basically used his voice as an instrument, which he does in most tracks. As the beat progresses he used his voice and flows to perfectly match. Most people don't even pay attention to those type of details, but I study those type of things. I love bars, Ima battle rap head. But at the end of the day, it's about the music. A nigga can have all the bars in the world, if the music is trash, i dont wanna hear it.

Back