Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Goldie

We all know that you are the owner of ABW. You’ve also gotten a lot of praise for doing such a great job. Posters want to know, what made you start up “ABW”?

I started suckin titties and finger poppin around 13
26962183_407142753039901_4204009988577887955_o.jpg

We all know that you are the owner of ABW. You’ve also gotten a lot of praise for doing such a great job. Posters want to know, what made you start up “ABW”?

For the most part ABW was created to prove a point. On AHH/IC I was a mod and a writer for the main AHH site. I wrote multiple articles for them, conducted interviews with artists, etc. We had a cat named Jack who would pop up on the IC multiple times a week to promote his forum, one day about 10 of us said fuck it, let's try it out. We go on there and it was a decent forum, u can tell it was new, but they had a couple females there and that's all it took for most of us to stick around lol Jack was lookin for people to help out on the site and I told him I'll help out cuz I have experience in the field, but I told him I wanted to be admin, being that I was gonna be doing most of the writing, moderating, etc and I was more qualified than anybody else. I wanted the title as admin so I can add it to my resume in case I wanted to continue in the journalist field for websites. He thought I wanted to be mod to have forum power, which is funny cuz you don't need to be mod to have "e-power" on a forum. He ended up telling me no, so I said fuck it, I'll make my own shit. At that point I didn't have any prior experience with web design, coding, etc, not to sound cocky, but I know I can do anything I want to do. So within a week I learned everything I needed to know about web designing and 7 days later ABW was born.

Coincidentally during those 7 days Khaleesi was trying to get me banned from BB and it worked, but a few days later ABW was born and the rest is history.

With all that being said, question from a poster: You regret how any of the shit went down with Jack?

Don’t come in this bitch posting random ass questions. If you wanna ask him shit, inbox me or wait til I’m done.

With all that being said, question from a poster: You regret how any of the shit went down with Jack?

Nah not at all, I think everything played out how it was supposed to. Ironically I have to thank Jack for doing what he did, cuz if didn't ABW wouldn't exist.

I do wish he didn't go at me like he did, with making podcasts dedicated to talkin shit about me, coming here stealing threads, making a bunch of threads on his site about me, etc. Cuz we would've been stronger as a team then working against each other, but everything happens for a reason.

So when making ABW, what was was your vision? How did you come up with the name and are you proud of how far you’ve gotten in a years time?

For the most part ABW was created to prove a point. On AHH/IC I was a mod and a writer for the main AHH site. I wrote multiple articles for them, conducted interviews with artists, etc. We had a cat named Jack who would pop up on the IC multiple times a week to promote his forum, one day about 10 of us said fuck it, let's try it out. We go on there and it was a decent forum, u can tell it was new, but they had a couple females there and that's all it took for most of us to stick around lol Jack was lookin for people to help out on the site and I told him I'll help out cuz I have experience in the field, but I told him I wanted to be admin, being that I was gonna be doing most of the writing, moderating, etc and I was more qualified than anybody else. I wanted the title as admin so I can add it to my resume in case I wanted to continue in the journalist field for websites. He thought I wanted to be mod to have forum power, which is funny cuz you don't need to be mod to have "e-power" on a forum. He ended up telling me no, so I said fuck it, I'll make my own shit. At that point I didn't have any prior experience with web design, coding, etc, not to sound cocky, but I know I can do anything I want to do. So within a week I learned everything I needed to know about web designing and 7 days later ABW was born.

Coincidentally during those 7 days Khaleesi was trying to get me banned from BB and it worked, but a few days later ABW was born and the rest is history.
GOAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!

WHEN GOLDIE SAYS MOTHER!!!!

YOU SAY SAY "FUCK EM!"

So when making ABW, what was was your vision? How did you come up with the name and are you proud of how far you’ve gotten in a years time?

I knew I wanted a spot for black people, but I didn't want it to be about one thing (hiphop, fashion,sports,etc), I wanted it to be a spot where u can get any and everything, a one stop shop. So in my mind i was thinking of a a black internet, which brought me to a black web. It didn't even hit me till later that , it could also be interpreted as THE black web/ dark web. Which is similar to a one stop shop, where u can get everything u need.

That's what I'm still trying to create here, with the latest news, even tried to and will try again to have the dating section pop off, ABW Honeys, etc. I'm trying to have something for everybody here.

Back