Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Goldie

I knew I wanted a spot for black people, but I didn't want it to be about one thing (hiphop, fashion,sports,etc), I wanted it to be a spot where u can get any and everything, a one stop shop. So in my mind i was thinking of a a black internet, which brought me to a black web. It didn't even hit me till later that , it could also be interpreted as THE black web/ dark web. Which is similar to a one stop shop, where u can get everything u need.

That's what I'm still trying to create here, with the latest news, even tried to and will try again to have the dating section pop off, ABW Honeys, etc. I'm trying to have something for everybody here.
Yet all the whites follow
SMFH

Reactions: GNS
I knew I wanted a spot for black people, but I didn't want it to be about one thing (hiphop, fashion,sports,etc), I wanted it to be a spot where u can get any and everything, a one stop shop. So in my mind i was thinking of a a black internet, which brought me to a black web. It didn't even hit me till later that , it could also be interpreted as THE black web/ dark web. Which is similar to a one stop shop, where u can get everything u need.

That's what I'm still trying to create here, with the latest news, even tried to and will try again to have the dating section pop off, ABW Honeys, etc. I'm trying to have something for everybody here.
this the shit im talking about.

im sorry..

please continue

Poster question: Does ABW ever get stressful for you? If so, how do you handle it?

Man hell yea lol Cuz currently I'm doing pretty much everything by myself compared to most sites who has a full team. I come on here work on a few articles for the main site, update the social media accts, make sure all the technical things behind the scenes are straight so the site is up and running, come on here and make threads to keep the computer's putin and deal with mad different personalities. Every day my inbox is filled up with either complaints, questions to help em, beefs, etc lol , every single day. So yea, this shit can get frustrating at times. But at the end of the day, I fuck with yall heavy and yall didn't have to come here, so I'm always mindful of that, so I can never complain, it's my job to make sure all of yall are having a good time here.

Of course you’re getting a little help from your mods. Are you happy with the mods you chose? Why?​

so you just gon forget about the name making process? lol

Of course you’re getting a little help from your mods. Are you happy with the mods you chose? Why?​

lol I fuck with the mod team heavy. I was a regular poster on the IC longer than I was a mod. So I know how it is when mods abuse their powers and I've been in the mod rooms and seen when mods would abuse their powers and what they would get away with. I saw which mods actually put in work and which mods just held the title. So i knew what type of mods were needed here.

With our team each mod contributes differently. DU is the OG/father figure of the site, anytime somebody gets outta pocket he's normally the first to check him/her and he does it in a calm way. Idk how the nigga does it, but he's able to say the exact same thing I would say that would offend someone, but when says it and nobody's pissed lol That's definitely a skill that's needed.

You(kandy) are easily the best poster on ABW, so that goes without saying on why you're mod. You've helped me create a ton of the classic threads and games on here. You're definitely the top contributor of ABW.

AP has been my day 1 nigga from the jump. Since ABW was created he's been here helping me figure a lot things out that I didn't know. A lot of the technical things behind the scenes that's been added to the site is here because of AP. Most don't see it, but a lot of the shit on here is because of him.

Chicity's has been one of the top 2/3 contributors of the forum since he got here, he's made a bunch of original games, threads, etc.

Sion is another nigga who's been here since day 1. Sion's loyalty is on a thousand, so he's always gonna do what he can do keep the IC alive and ofc I can't fault him for that. So while he wasn't really around during the 1st year of ABW, he's the one who put me in position to be both mod and a writer for AHH, which led me to creating a good relationship with the old chief editor on AHH, etc. Plus he's the main reason the pic section blew up like it did. So just like he's loyal to the IC, i gotta remain loyal to people who looked out for me.

El is another one who rode with me during the whole BB vs ABW shit and she held me down heavy. She's currently dealing with some real life shit so a lot of yall haven't seen her around, but again, I gotta remain loyal to mfs who held me down, so here spot will always be reserved.

Dread he's similar to du, with being a voice of reason and plus he contributed alot to the entertainment section when it needed it badly. I haven't seen him on as much lately, but I'm glad he's on the squad.

Last but not least, BNE lol Ofc she's been here since day 1. She was the one who pushed me to make ABW and was there the whole time while I was creating ideas for the site. She's the one who brings balance to the site and helps me see things from a female's perspective and if we plan on having a lot of females here , we have to make sure the females feel comfortable on here and she's largely the reason why we have that type of atmosphere here.

Which brings the next question from a poster:

How did you go about cultivating the female talent that you brought to ABW? Did you take into consideration what types of personalities you were inviting? Was it a complex undertaking or was it not?

index.php

lol I fuck with the mod team heavy. I was a regular poster on the IC longer than I was a mod. So I know how it is when mods abuse their powers and I've been in the mod rooms and seen when mods would abuse their powers and what they would get away with. I saw which mods actually put in work and which mods just held the title. So i knew what type of mods were needed here.

With our team each mod contributes differently. DU is the OG/father figure of the site, anytime somebody gets outta pocket he's normally the first to check him/her and he does it in a calm way. Idk how the nigga does it, but he's able to say the exact same thing I would say that would offend someone, but when says it and nobody's pissed lol That's definitely a skill that's needed.

You(kandy) are easily the best poster on ABW, so that goes without saying on why you're mod. You've helped me create a ton of the classic threads and games on here. You're definitely the top contributor of ABW.

AP has been my day 1 nigga from the jump. Since ABW was created he's been here helping me figure a lot things out that I didn't know. A lot of the technical things behind the scenes that's been added to the site is here because of AP. Most don't see it, but a lot of the shit on here is because of him.

Chicity's has been one of the top 2/3 contributors of the forum since he got here, he's made a bunch of original games, threads, etc.

Sion is another nigga who's been here since day 1. Sion's loyalty is on a thousand, so he's always gonna do what he can do keep the IC alive and ofc I can't fault him for that. So while he wasn't really around during the 1st year of ABW, he's the one who put me in position to be both mod and a writer for AHH, which led me to creating a good relationship with the old chief editor on AHH, etc. Plus he's the main reason the pic section blew up like it did. So just like he's loyal to the IC, i gotta remain loyal to people who looked out for me.

El is another one who rode with me during the whole BB vs ABW shit and she held me down heavy. She's currently dealing with some real life shit so a lot of yall haven't seen her around, but again, I gotta remain loyal to mfs who held me down, so here spot will always be reserved.

Dread he's similar to du, with being a voice of reason and plus he contributed alot to the entertainment section when it needed it badly. I haven't seen him on as much lately, but I'm glad he's on the squad.

Last but not least, BNE lol Ofc she's been here since day 1. She was the one who pushed me to make ABW and was there the whole time while I was creating ideas for the site. She's the one who brings balance to the site and helps me see things from a female's perspective and if we plan on having a lot of females here , we have to make sure the females feel comfortable on here and she's largely the reason why we have that type of atmosphere here.
tenor.gif

Goldie a real one. One of the few reason mods that had no issues with my troll threads and let me cook.

So did 5th letter, sion and dalyricalbandit.

Other mods would just clap em and one banned me for the premo shit.

Which brings the next question from a poster:

How did you go about cultivating the female talent that you brought to ABW? Did you take into consideration what types of personalities you were inviting? Was it a complex undertaking or was it not?

index.php

For the people who've been here since day one, you know I brought a lot more females on here than yall currently see on here now. A large portion of them just never stuck around for various reasons. So nah, I didn't sought out any particular type of women, other than being somewhat attractive. Other than that, it didn't matter.

When making the site all I knew was if females were here, niggas were gonna log on lol So that was my number one thing, making sure females were here. I know some females aren't familiar with forums or prefer other forms of social media, but I know if there's a nigga here who has her interest she'll stay on, so that's why you always see me giving niggas alley-oops and making dating games, etc.

For the people who've been here since day one, you know I brought a lot more females on here than yall currently see on here now. A large portion of them just never stuck around for various reasons. So nah, I didn't sought out any particular type of women, other than being somewhat attractive. Other than that, it didn't matter.

When making the site all I knew was if females were here, niggas were gonna log on lol So that was my number one thing, making sure females were here. I know some females aren't familiar with forums or prefer other forms of social media, but I know if there's a nigga here who has her interest she'll stay on, so that's why you always see me giving niggas alley-oops and making dating games, etc.
36FBFF1A-E574-47DE-ABD3-2C803C6D499E.gif

A few things make perfect sense now

Back