Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Germs

I honestly can’t give u one person, I like them all for different reasons. And I don’t really look at them as this one is the best of the rest.

I will say I find WhisperingEye, Blacktivity, Jeezybella, Racejones, and MzKB especially physically attractive because of how they embrace their Afrocentricity in the way they wear their hair and style the makeup they wear. I find them all very beautiful. But that’s not to say I don’t also find the ones I didn’t name beautiful. It’s just that those one standout to me. And ones that I would try to holla at based solely on looks.

Germs if I wasn't married......

:lipbite:

You still wouldn't have a chance :haa:

I think I have a good enough imagination to make up something better than what I said. If I was going to make something up.
Repeated attempted murder by your older bipolar sister is imaginative enough for a stephen king novel but I'm not here to fight or diminish your shine

Ijs it was popcorn worthy stuff

Repeated attempted murder by your older bipolar sister is imaginative enough for a stephen king novel but I'm not here to fight or diminish your shine

Ijs it was popcorn worthy stuff

That’s actually light weight tho..

Ayo germs on a scale of 1-10

How irritated you be when Niggaz pop up to call you out on shit you know you just be making up as you go??

I always get a kick outta that shit....

Conversation be going on and I be like

:hahaha:
This nigga had no idea what the fuck he talking about...

Ayo germs on a scale of 1-10

How irritated you be when Niggaz pop up to call you out on shit you know you just be making up as you go??

I always get a kick outta that shit....

Conversation be going on and I be like

:hahaha:
This nigga had no idea what the fuck he talking about...
I rarely ever make up shit as I go

What would be heavyweight?

When I was living in New York I went to ps 33. That was down the street from prospect ave. Anyone familiar with NY and the Bronx can verify this.

One day after kindergarten, I was waiting to be walked home by my sisters and no one showed up. I walked home myself and almost got hit by a car, my mother saw it from the window and beat me for going home by myself. While my sisters were all already home.

While learning how to tie my shoes when I was 5. We were all about to go to the movies, I started crying because my mother wouldn’t help me. I feel alseep while crying when I woke up, no one was home. They had left me

One of my uncles used to get drunk and challenge me to fights all the time before I turn 10

Germs my nigga tho.....

I fuck with him cuz I fuck with everybody I like......

I've grown up with a lot of germs in my life.... Most of them are thugs and killers now.... So I think it's awesome that he turned out okay.....

It would have been so much easier for him to have a negative outlook on life.... God knows I would have.....

I think it's a blessing to everybody around him that he's a peaceful cat. While he's definitely off beat sometimes he's not really self destructive.... Not that I can see..... But he totally understands that in way...

I feel like he sometimes wants extra credit or consideration for choosing to be a good person.... But most people don't understand true pain, so it's easy for them to be good people....

Shit ain't easy for everybody... Especially when you've been conditioned to not give a fuck

When I was living in New York I went to ps 33. That was down the street from prospect ave. Anyone familiar with NY and the Bronx can verify this.

One day after kindergarten, I was waiting to be walked home by my sisters and no one showed up. I walked home myself and almost got hit by a car, my mother saw it from the window and beat me for going home by myself. While my sisters were all already home.

While learning how to tie my shoes when I was 5. We were all about to go to the movies, I started crying because my mother wouldn’t help me. I feel alseep while crying when I woke up, no one was home. They had left me

One of my uncles used to get drunk and challenge me to fights all the time before I turn 10

Your life is all the reaction emojis combined.

Dope interview though. Read all pages and I typically can't get past the first two questions.

Back