Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Germs

Why y’all just freely talking about trading pics chicks gave y’all in secret and confidence?
f7FdEdG.jpg

Why y’all just freely talking about trading pics chicks gave y’all in secret and confidence?
i rarely find myself along the same lines of thinking of germs, but he is 100% facto

Well just to clear up things

I, Lurk Rambis, have never received a pic given to me in complete confidence of secrecy from a female poster and passed it off without her knowledge to someone else.

That's how u fuck up a blessing.

Reactions: GNS
Well just to clear up things

I, Lurk Rambis, have never received a pic given to me in complete confidence of secrecy from a female poster and passed it off without her knowledge to someone else.

That's how u fuck up a blessing.

wait, so you secure the pic, then ask if she ok with you sharing it with other niggas?

9ck7twrvn1t9.gif

Lol man I thought I settled up like a year or two ago b

You can't keep holding this over me slime. PM what ya want and I got you. You
@Lurk Rambis
Be aware chicity and sleep has not only pics but videos too
So be educated on what u asking for if its a guarantee u might get it......the nigga will prolly fleece u again tho

Lol bruh...this is all hypothetically since I've never been in an inbox of a female poster to try n get pics
oh, so you was trying to fleece Chi then with making him think you had something, then was gon get ghost after he sent you what you were in pursuit of?

interesting

@Lurk Rambis
Be aware chicity and sleep has not only pics but videos too
So be educated on what u asking for if its a guarantee u might get it......the nigga will prolly fleece u again tho

Lmao I'm not built for the game. If it doesn't just fall in my lap somehow ill rarely ask for it.

But dammit I just won't one damn proof pic of marley tho

Oh so this is the 'remember the times, I too was fleeced by Chicity' hour huh?

Idk I just know there was a stint where the chicks on the ic were calling fam a women beater for something he did to his wife lmao

I member

i made so many Allergens wife abuse memes during that whole ordeal that I used to be able to google this niggas screen name nh and they'd pop up on the first page or results everytime.

The maven ruined that shit, it dont work no more

oh, so you was trying to fleece Chi then with making him think you had something, then was gon get ghost after he sent you what you were in pursuit of?

interesting
Lol na, I can't really remember exactly how it happened but Moreno posted a pic of her Titties for some appreciation thread I think and had quickly deleted but I somehow seen it early and made it my profile pic for a bit to appreciate .
Chi begin inboxing me hard asking if i had the original pic and pretty much laid the holy grail of options to choose from for the pic. I told him the only way id give it to him was if he sent Me a marley pic cuz nobody knew what the fuck she looked liked but she was supposedly the dime of all dimes etc.
So he said some shit like oh word, I got you just give me few days (some bs I forget). Im assuming this is around the time they was really close idk. So I sent him the original and he got low lmao. I asked him maybe once about it and just accepted the L.

He later got left in the rain so karma worked it's way out in the end lol.

I pretty much was the new kid on the strip wit some work trying to learn how to move it and the OG caught me slippin lmao

I member

i made so many Allergens wife abuse memes during that whole ordeal that I used to be able to google this niggas screen name nh and they'd pop up on the first page or results everytime.

The maven ruined that shit, it dont work no more
tha picture of him smiling while hitting his wife was the funniest shit ever

I will say, I totally forgot "marley" eventually sent me a ass pic showing off back dimples with my name next it to asking if i still didn't believe she was real or some shit but I learned from "dainty-gate" proof signs were forged also so I was still skeptical. I prolly was the only nigga consistently calling her a fraud lolol.

Back