Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Germs

Great interview. I fux with you @Germs
Let that man live y'all. His life his experiences led him to be who he is. His personality definitely resonates here.
@Goldie keep up the good work churning these interviews out.

Yo I need one of those shirts in a Large!!!

My most favorite posters are Judah, KB, WhisperingEye....but I fuck with everyone equally. Just that I usually don’t scroll past what those three post, it’s usually always interesting or funny.

my least favorite posters is a tie between AP and Averix
oh, its still fuck you too in case you needed a reminder

I've never trusted @ChiCity ever since he lied to me and pulled out of a deal involving a first round marley pic for a Moreno right click pic.

I dont know why i felt the need to say that but yea....I know he remembers that shit.

Punk bitch

That’s not how I think, I’m an opportunist. My aim was to establish a foundation to build on. That’s my only goal, a strong foundation and raise my kids to be good people that have pride in themselves.

My thinking in life is that all of this is pre written and supposed to happen. All u gotta do is stay positive and take advantage of what’s out infront of you. That’s how I got to where I am now in my life. There was no plan, I strive to stay positive and take advantage of opportunities that are in line with what I want at the moment.
This nigga gon be homeless in 5 years

I've never trusted @ChiCity ever since he lied to me and pulled out of a deal involving a first round marley pic for a Moreno right click pic.

I dont know why i felt the need to say that but yea....I know he remembers that shit.

Punk bitch

This Nigga was pleading in my inbox for days about some fire ass pic of prime Moreno I had and he bamboozled me into thinkin he would trade a marley flick back when nobody knew what she truly looked like. Hell, still dont cuz the bitch nigga got low once I sent him what I had lmaoo.

chi fleecing dudes in the PM?

lil-scrappy-and-bambi-still-together.jpg

color me shocked

Punk bitch
Lol man I thought I settled up like a year or two ago b

You can't keep holding this over me slime. PM what ya want and I got you. You

Back