Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Germs

@Germs why do people feel you're a creep?

To be honest and not to shit on other niggaz. I say and do the same shit every other guy does. I just say it in a more....explicit way sometimes. And I think the narrative among women is to play me outta pocket like that.

As far as doing creep shit, I don’t e stalk female posters. I don’t be in their pms begging for pics. I don’t send them unsolicited pics. I don’t try to find ways to contact or follow them outside of this thing here. I don’t do creep shit..it’s just a narrative that ion mind people running wit, but I know it’s untrue

To be honest and not to shit on other niggaz. I say and do the same shit every other guy does. I just say it in a more....explicit way sometimes. And I think the narrative among women is to play me outta pocket like that.

As far as doing creep shit, I don’t e stalk female posters. I don’t be in their pms begging for pics. I don’t send them unsolicited pics. I don’t try to find ways to contact or follow them outside of this thing here. I don’t do creep shit..it’s just a narrative that ion mind people running wit, but I know it’s untrue

I've already said you have a unique brand of humor, but I've never seen you do some Trillfate type shit. Then again, I was only frequent in the donkey for a year, so I might've missed some shit.

What is your 5 year plan?

I've already said you have a unique brand of humor, but I've never seen you do some Trillfate type shit. Then again, I was only frequent in the donkey for a year, so I might've missed some shit.

What is your 5 year plan?
That’s not how I think, I’m an opportunist. My aim was to establish a foundation to build on. That’s my only goal, a strong foundation and raise my kids to be good people that have pride in themselves.

My thinking in life is that all of this is pre written and supposed to happen. All u gotta do is stay positive and take advantage of what’s out infront of you. That’s how I got to where I am now in my life. There was no plan, I strive to stay positive and take advantage of opportunities that are in line with what I want at the moment.

That’s not how I think, I’m an opportunist. My aim was to establish a foundation to build on. That’s my only goal, a strong foundation and raise my kids to be good people that have pride in themselves.

My thinking in life is that all of this is pre written and supposed to happen. All u gotta do is stay positive and take advantage of what’s out infront of you. That’s how I got to where I am now in my life. There was no plan, I strive to stay positive and take advantage of opportunities that are in line with what I want at the moment.

I can respect it.

Who's the baddest woman on ABW and why?

I can respect it.

Who's the baddest woman on ABW and why?

I honestly can’t give u one person, I like them all for different reasons. And I don’t really look at them as this one is the best of the rest.

I will say I find WhisperingEye, Blacktivity, Jeezybella, Racejones, and MzKB especially physically attractive because of how they embrace their Afrocentricity in the way they wear their hair and style the makeup they wear. I find them all very beautiful. But that’s not to say I don’t also find the ones I didn’t name beautiful. It’s just that those one standout to me. And ones that I would try to holla at based solely on looks.

I think I asked u pretty much everything. Is there any last words before we conclude this segment of the interview?

A lot of what I said today I’ve said before, maybe not with as much detail.

:shrug3:I’m flawed and weird and most of it is because of my upbringing. But...I enjoy being me.

I appreciate you taking ur time out today to be interviewed. It was entertaining, atleast to me. Had mfs sad, disgusted and even had some e-beef.

U did a good job, kept my attention. I pretty much expected to get bored by the third question, not cause of u, but cause I got a short attention span

Back