Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Germs

Shit was on its last legs to be honest, fuck em ...the thing that bothered me the most was there was a possibility at one to point that if I took it seriously, I coulda got pico nudes

How did he stop u from gettin Pico's nudes? He was cockblockin?

Nothing you post is worth following. If I see a wack post I wack it. You're nobody special

Ain't no secret that I don' really keep up with yall on here like that so I catch some threads late

When did you notice he was a fraud?

@Zagreus ur thoughts?

What's your thoughts on how everything played out with the IC?

It is what it is, really. Never really kept it a secret that i didn't like the creep posters on here or the IC, he just so happens to be one of the few I've called out.

It could've been better clearly but what's done is done. All I'll say is that I held back vastly on every aspect of the issue

My nigga said he held back vastly like he got all the info on what goes down or went down. Ever figure that most of the women I messed wit in a way I had private convos in PM and we had an understanding that I was messing wit them. And the ones I wasn’t just messing wit understood more than u know?

But nah, form ur opionion on what u precieve then talk shit about niggaz doing the same to u in the Khalessi situation

My nigga said he held back vastly like he got all the info on what goes down or went down. Ever figure that most of the women I messed wit in a way I had private convos in PM and we had an understanding that I was messing wit them. And the ones I wasn’t just messing wit understood more than u know?

But nah, form ur opionion on what u precieve then talk shit about niggaz doing the same to u in the Khalessi situation

So is this about a woman or astrology?

So is this about a woman or astrology?
It ain’t about nothing really, like I said I be chillin and start getting mad alerts for negative reactions to threads i ain’t been in for a week. The negs don’t bother me, it’s just like..my nigga what I did to u?

Then the nigga just said he got a problem wit me cause I’m a creep. What chick ever ran to u and complained about me? Why that shit personally bother u

It ain’t about nothing really, like I said I be chillin and start getting mad alerts for negative reactions to threads i ain’t been in for a week. The negs don’t bother me, it’s just like..my nigga what I did to u?

Then the nigga just said he got a problem wit me cause I’m a creep. What chick ever ran to u and complained about me? Why that shit personally bother u

@Zagreus Germs is a creep on the low?

Yea it ain’t nothing major, if a nigga don’t like me ion like him, that why he was the answer to Goldie’s question. Ain’t nothin

Back