Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Germs

Wildest, im not really into wild shit, more kinky. But I guess the wildest would be getting a handjob while driving

While at work?....most of the stuff I got into happened after I was done and came back. And most times it was typical. I saved kinky shit for women I got to know.

I like to make sure everything is square the way I want it before I go there, u feel me. Like I said..I’m not wild, I’m do kinky stuff but it’s with women that I know well. Everything else is mainly typical sex. I’m not out there like that

Nigga you said you've been gagged with balls, a handjob is not the wildest shit you've done b lol

And nah, i meant what's the wildest shit you've seen at ur job in general. Somebody get shot? Domestic dispute? etc

If Germs was really bout that life he’d let me shoot my shot with his wife

If he was really about that life..........

Nigga you said you've been gagged with balls, a handjob is not the wildest shit you've done b lol

And nah, i meant what's the wildest shit you've seen at ur job in general. Somebody get shot? Domestic dispute? etc
I never said I’ve been gagged, I said I’ve used gags on women. I’m always the dominant one in those occasions. And I don’t see that stuff as wild, I see it as kinky.

The wildest thing I’ve witnessed at work was I showed up to a house and a dude was outside with a teenager. And she’s hysterical and he’s trying to calm her down and she calls him dad so this is his daughter.

So I pay that no mind and walk to the customers house I was going to. Lady answers the door goes “WHAT!!”. I explain to her I’m there to fix her service. That’s when I realize the people outside have something to do with why she’s upset. So the lady shows me where the problem is and the teenage girl comes in the house.

She goes to the back room and grabs some stuff animal and her book bag as storms past the woman who it turns out is her mother. Storms past the woman and nudges her like that draymond green gif.

She musta knew she fucked up cause she just started running towards the door. The mother bolted after her. She had just got out the door when the mother grabbed her by her hair. Took her to the ground and just started pounding on her face, on some UFC shit.

The father just stood there and let it happen. That went on for like 20 seconds then the father walked over to the mother and nudged her. The mother got up off the girl, and told her ...”now u got something to be mad about”

I never said I’ve been gagged, I said I’ve used gags on women. I’m always the dominant one in those occasions. And I don’t see that stuff as wild, I see it as kinky.

The wildest thing I’ve witnessed at work was I showed up to a house and a dude was outside with a teenager. And she’s hysterical and he’s trying to calm her down and she calls him dad so this is his daughter.

So I pay that no mind and walk to the customers house I was going to. Lady answers the door goes “WHAT!!”. I explain to her I’m there to fix her service. That’s when I realize the people outside have something to do with why she’s upset. So the lady shows me where the problem is and the teenage girl comes in the house.

She goes to the back room and grabs some stuff animal and her book bag as storms past the woman who it turns out is her mother. Storms past the woman and nudges her like that draymond green gif.

She musta knew she fucked up cause she just started running towards the door. The mother bolted after her. She had just got out the door when the mother grabbed her by her hair. Took her to the ground and just started pounding on her face, on some UFC shit.

The father just stood there and let it happen. That went on for like 20 seconds then the father walked over to the mother and nudged her. The mother got up off the girl, and told her ...”now u got something to be mad about”

Who are some of your favorite posters and who are some of your least favorite posters?

Who are some of your favorite posters and who are some of your least favorite posters?

My most favorite posters are Judah, KB, WhisperingEye....but I fuck with everyone equally. Just that I usually don’t scroll past what those three post, it’s usually always interesting or funny.

my least favorite posters is a tie between AP and Averix

My most favorite posters are Judah, KB, WhisperingEye....but I fuck with everyone equally. Just that I usually don’t scroll past what those three post, it’s usually always interesting or funny.

my least favorite posters is a tie between AP and Averix

All 3 posters are some of the best on the site, not mad at that.

Why AP? And who df is Averix?

Nah this ABW Interviews, cut the PC shit lol

Who's Averix?

Will the real Averix please stand up
Magic man, Khalessi’s piece...

Nigga talking bout oh when I was talking astrology u called me weird but now all the sudden u into cause the hoes is

:foh1:And nigga wha? So the fuck what..

I be chillin minding my business then I get mad alerts about some nigga hitting me wit wacks about some shit that posted weeks ago

Nigga if u don’t get yo hoe ass on

Nigga talking bout oh when I was talking astrology u called me weird but now all the sudden u into cause the hoes is

@Zagreus ur thoughts?

What's your thoughts on how everything played out with the IC?

@Zagreus ur thoughts?

What's your thoughts on how everything played out with the IC?
Shit was on its last legs to be honest, fuck em ...the thing that bothered me the most was there was a possibility at one to point that if I took it seriously, I coulda got pico nudes

Reactions: GNS

So basically you in ya feels cuz I pointed you out the obvious... that youre a poser...

Sounds to me like a personal problem

I be chillin minding my business then I get mad alerts about some nigga hitting me wit wacks about some shit that posted weeks ago

Nigga if u don’t get yo hoe ass on

Nothing you post is worth following. If I see a wack post I wack it. You're nobody special

Ain't no secret that I don' really keep up with yall on here like that so I catch some threads late

Back