Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Cain

What's something people would be surprised to know about you?

I'm real quiet and I don't like crowds. I may hit up a bar but I really don't like being in crowded situations. I also have a thing about my hands unknowingly touching wet things. That shit drive me crazy bruh. Like for real I hate that shit. Also I used to be a deacon in church. Lol I used to go to people's homes and pray with them. I felt like a hypocrite and stop doing that plus the church behind the scenes is some.bs

I'm real quiet and I don't like crowds. I may hit up a bar but I really don't like being in crowded situations. I also have a thing about my hands unknowingly touching wet things. That shit drive me crazy bruh. Like for real I hate that shit. Also I used to be a deacon in church. Lol I used to go to people's homes and pray with them. I felt like a hypocrite and stop doing that plus the church behind the scenes is some.bs

What's your 5 year plan?

What's your 5 year plan?
I'll be 50 and I plan to be done with working ever agaim. My son will be in college and I'll be running around the globe visiting this beautiful planet and thanking god for humbling me and blessing me with all the good and bad he sent my way.

I'll be 50 and I plan to be done with working ever agaim. My son will be in college and I'll be running around the globe visiting this beautiful planet and thanking god for humbling me and blessing me with all the good and bad he sent my way.

What's a situation where "keepin it real" went wrong?

What's a situation where "keepin it real" went wrong?
Back in my younger days I was wild nigga who wanted to be a drug dealer with a few nice cars and apartment. I really thought that was the life. One day my homie and I go meet the plug way out in the middle of nowhere. We get the brick head home we just knew we made it big. We get home and he drops me off because I wanted to go get up with a chick and went to his place. Somehow he got hemmed up later that evening (for a small amount) not the full brick. He got caught up and never told on us or the plug. My nigga got 4yrs.

By the grace of God I was blessed with common sense. I saw that could've been me with him with the full brick. Getting 20yrs to life. My girl (aka my wife) told me to get my life together and I did. Fuck up thing niggas called me soft for chilling and going back to school. My homie got out and became a barber he owns three shops now and making more money than we ever did selling.

Back in my younger days I was wild nigga who wanted to be a drug dealer with a few nice cars and apartment. I really thought that was the life. One day my homie and I go meet the plug way out in the middle of nowhere. We get the brick head home we just knew we made it big. We get home and he drops me off because I wanted to go get up with a chick and went to his place. Somehow he got hemmed up later that evening (for a small amount) not the full brick. He got caught up and never told on us or the plug. My nigga got 4yrs.

By the grace of God I was blessed with common sense. I saw that could've been me with him with the full brick. Getting 20yrs to life. My girl (aka my wife) told me to get my life together and I did. Fuck up thing niggas called me soft for chilling and going back to school. My homie got out and became a barber he owns three shops now and making more money than we ever did selling.

Who are some of your favorite and least favorite posters?

@King Du @N'Chidaka @MissK @Reesey @Ghost313 @Lurk Rambis @Playmaker88 @Meeks @Kandy @Ironman @OhMars @AP21 @DOS_patos @konceptjones @Beta @IP360 @Germs @Goldie @GNS @Lou Cypher @Judge Dread @Judge_Judah

All cool with me and I normally agree with those mentioned post or laughed at them I'm forgetting a few as well

Least favorite would be Shady because she @ me to shit I don't care about.

So everybody on the site is your favorite? thanks

You've said you've met pac and big, how did this happen?

So everybody on the site is your favorite? thanks

You've said you've met pac and big, how did this happen?
Lol damn I'm in a good space b. @BNE post pisses me off but that's your wifey so I'm respectful but let y'all break up nigga I'm flaming her the next day lmao. I kid

Met Big in a IHOP he wasn't really that famous at the time he had Party n Bullshit out and gave us the promo tape. We smoked with him and he and his manager dipped I was high as fuck and was mad that I got thrown out of the club that night.

Pac was with Ice Cube and Patra at A&T homecoming performing. Him and Patra was walking around after the show on the yard. He was humble back then and wasn't really on that gangster shit. He was more Chuck D Pac back then.

Last edited:
Lol damn I'm in a good space b. @BNE post pisses me off but that's your wifey so I'm respectful but let y'all break up nigga I'm flaming her the next day lmao. I kid

Met Big in a IHOP he wasn't really that famous at the time he had Party n Bullshit out and gave us the promo tape. We smoked with him and he and his manager dipped I was high as fuck and was mad that I got thrown out of the club that night.

Pac was with Ice Cube and Patra at A&T homecoming performope. Him and Patra was walking around after the show on the yard. He was humble back then and wasn't really on that gangster shit. He was more Chuck D Pac back then.

Lies but i'll let u cook.

How df u get stabbed in the eye with a fuckin pencil? U cockeyed now?

Lies but i'll let u cook.

How df u get stabbed in the eye with a fuckin pencil? U cockeyed now?
My cousin black ass shanked me in the eye. I was fucking with her one day. She said leave me alone before kick your ass. I walked up behind while she was drawing. She raised the pencil up to stab my hand but missed and hit a nigga in the eye. I'm 20)20 in my left 20/40 in my right

My cousin black ass shanked me in the eye. I was fucking with her one day. She said leave me alone before kick your ass. I walked up behind while she was drawing. She raised the pencil up to stab my hand but missed and hit a nigga in the eye. I'm 20)20 in my left 20/40 in my right

Damn lol

I'm about to wrap up this segment of the interview my nigga. Before we do is there any last things you wanna say?

Back