Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Cain

Shit @Cain , that's some rough shit to go through. Glad you made it through and your boy doing well. Couldn't imagine getting that call on the other side of the country, wanting nothing more but to be there for your wife, and especially your little one.

You alright with me my NC brethren. I'm with you on never wanting to live anywhere else too. I love our state.

Damn lol

I'm about to wrap up this segment of the interview my nigga. Before we do is there any last things you wanna say?
Want to say thanks for taking time out to ask me these questions. This was kinda like a retarded therapy lol. Also want to say I admire the fact started your own site dolo.

Also would like to say, for those going thru anything don't let that shit eat you up. Talk to someone get that shit off your chest and give up to God or whomever you pray to. If you don't pray to know one still get that stress off you.

I tried to keep a strong front and never wanted to speak on what happened BUT it did more bad then good. Let yourself be vulnerable open up and take down your guard. Trsut me it will help more than hurt. Wish my dumbass would've listened to myself hahaha. Also dont feel sorry for me at all I'm more than blessed .

Blood, this nigga wished poison on my ackee and saltfish and said my people(coincidentally his people too) couldn't swim

Hated this nigga since then!

Props for making it through that struggle.
Props for raising a real nigga man with your son

We alike in not wanting to tell people shit but I'll consider that advice

I hate running gags but I still laugh at all them old nigga jokes, fuckin hilarious

Great interview
Lol @ this nigga once being a deacon bwahahahah

I'm real quiet and I don't like crowds. I may hit up a bar but I really don't like being in crowded situations. I also have a thing about my hands unknowingly touching wet things. That shit drive me crazy bruh. Like for real I hate that shit. Also I used to be a deacon in church. Lol I used to go to people's homes and pray with them. I felt like a hypocrite and stop doing that plus the church behind the scenes is some.bs

LMAO I feel u 100% man I'm the same way.

Cain what was jesus like? Was he a real nigga?
I came here to ask about Jesus too. Disappointed the Lord didn't make the deadline.

I give the interview a 4/5. Its important not to fly to close to the sun. Word to icarus.

Her and I was good for years but things fell apart around 2009. I was fucking up and she changed (IMO). We was arguing and yelling and we had a young son. Shit was crazy, we would split up get back together and split up again. She had health issuses and was going thru it and I was being a dick and had my anger issues as well. I waa fucking around I'm not a saint I'm devil to say the least.

Well around 2015 I come to my senses and realize I'm not going anywhere and I love this nigga shess everything to me. We get back to talking to each other like grownups and start working things out BUT life is a muthafucka bruh @Goldie .

July 2016 comes around and I just scored the biggest job of my life. I'm going to Cali to head a Google project. My wife drop me off at the airport. I tell her I love her and I will be back soon we kiss I kiss my son and hop on the plane.

I'm in cali July 4th living it up talking to her she's happy my son happy and life's good. I call her the next day and she say her head and stomach is hurting. July 6 pain is a little more our last text was. "I'm fine her sister going with her to the dr in the morning"

July 7

My son calls me crying and say...... something is wrong with Mom. Her eyes won't close. He then say hold on dad I'm going to save her life and hangs up. (My son knows CPR) I lost it I'm in Cali something going on with my wife. I call eveyoeve I know. Hell I called @Reesey even.

Called her sister and she was screaming in the phone.......my wife died of a aneurysm. My heart broke. I've told @King Du @MissK but figured I would I tell you all here as well
Not gonna lie a nigga's eyeballs was sweating when I typed that out.

Not gonna lie a nigga's eyeballs was sweating when I typed that out.
anyone's would.

do you think the way things went down with your wife (RIP) in the final years has influenced how you intend to go about future relationships?

anyone's would.

do you think the way things went down with your wife (RIP) in the final years has influenced how you intend to go about future relationships?

Don't think I'll have a relationship like that again. We were literal kids to grownups our time together. We really KNEW each other what buttons to push and not push. I'll never have that again but I will make an effort to be better every day I'm with some lucky lady lol.

I turned in my playa shoes in 2015 but lawd knows I want to lace them up every other Friday.

Last edited:
Her and I was good for years but things fell apart around 2009. I was fucking up and she changed (IMO). We was arguing and yelling and we had a young son. Shit was crazy, we would split up get back together and split up again. She had health issuses and was going thru it and I was being a dick and had my anger issues as well. I waa fucking around I'm not a saint I'm devil to say the least.

Well around 2015 I come to my senses and realize I'm not going anywhere and I love this nigga shess everything to me. We get back to talking to each other like grownups and start working things out BUT life is a muthafucka bruh @Goldie .

July 2016 comes around and I just scored the biggest job of my life. I'm going to Cali to head a Google project. My wife drop me off at the airport. I tell her I love her and I will be back soon we kiss I kiss my son and hop on the plane.

I'm in cali July 4th living it up talking to her she's happy my son happy and life's good. I call her the next day and she say her head and stomach is hurting. July 6 pain is a little more our last text was. "I'm fine her sister going with her to the dr in the morning"

July 7

My son calls me crying and say...... something is wrong with Mom. Her eyes won't close. He then say hold on dad I'm going to save her life and hangs up. (My son knows CPR) I lost it I'm in Cali something going on with my wife. I call eveyoeve I know. Hell I called @Reesey even.

Called her sister and she was screaming in the phone.......my wife died of a aneurysm. My heart broke. I've told @King Du @MissK but figured I would I tell you all here as well

source.gif

My mom had an aneurysm when I was about twelve she had just made dinner, we were all at the table getting ready to eat after saying grace she just had a blank stare on her face for about thirty seconds and let out a faint cry then collapsed and fell out of her chair.

We were kids we didn't know what to do, My Dad was out of town on business. We just called 911 but my Uncle arrived at that moment We had no idea he would be there he lives out of state and just decided to come home for the weekend but he applied CPR and other techniques (he's an army medic) he keep doing what he was doing until ems arrived. She survived but without my Uncle we would have lost her.

Back