Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Cain

Dude yall talking about got to be trillfate. He the only one I can see losing it like that for a girl.

Im sure dude is here too. He could be anybody.

Yo wtf lmaoooo

Aight let's get to it.

The Top situation. I mostly lurked during this time, but i remember u putting ur flag on shorty early inthe game, then it came out she was also talking to other niggas, 1 being Yunn i believe. There was salt thrown on mfs i believe.

Just incase I don't have my facts right and for those who weren't around, can u take us through those events?
She sent me a dm when she first started to post because I said that she was Marley pretendimg to be someone else. Sent me a pic with a date and note on it and verified she was the real deal. We started talking became cool then it got serious then real life stepped in. We still talk but not like we used to. Nothing but love for shorty and never any hard feelings. We met each other when was both going thru some shit.

Next question lol

Last edited:
She sent me a dm when she first starees post because I said that she was Marley pretemdimg to be someone else. Sent me a pic with a date and note on it and verified she was the real deal. We started talking became cool then it got serious then real life stepped in. We still talk but not like we used to. Nothing but love for shorty and never any hard feelings. We met each other when was both going thru some shit.

Next question lol

lol this nigga danced all around that mf

Was there any other drama u got caught up in on the IC? Ever been put on the summer jam screen?

Her and I was good for years but things fell apart around 2009. I was fucking up and she changed (IMO). We was arguing and yelling and we had a young son. Shit was crazy, we would split up get back together and split up again. She had health issuses and was going thru it and I was being a dick and had my anger issues as well. I waa fucking around I'm not a saint I'm devil to say the least.

Well around 2015 I come to my senses and realize I'm not going anywhere and I love this nigga shess everything to me. We get back to talking to each other like grownups and start working things out BUT life is a muthafucka bruh @Goldie .

July 2016 comes around and I just scored the biggest job of my life. I'm going to Cali to head a Google project. My wife drop me off at the airport. I tell her I love her and I will be back soon we kiss I kiss my son and hop on the plane.

I'm in cali July 4th living it up talking to her she's happy my son happy and life's good. I call her the next day and she say her head and stomach is hurting. July 6 pain is a little more our last text was. "I'm fine her sister going with her to the dr in the morning"

July 7

My son calls me crying and say...... something is wrong with Mom. Her eyes won't close. He then say hold on dad I'm going to save her life and hangs up. (My son knows CPR) I lost it I'm in Cali something going on with my wife. I call eveyoeve I know. Hell I called @Reesey even.

Called her sister and she was screaming in the phone.......my wife died of a aneurysm. My heart broke. I've told @King Du @MissK but figured I would I tell you all here as well
Brethren. Sorry to hear this happened to you and your son. I can’t imagine how you felt.

She sent me a dm when she first starees post because I said that she was Marley pretemdimg to be someone else. Sent me a pic with a date and note on it and verified she was the real deal. We started talking became cool then it got serious then real life stepped in. We still talk but not like we used to. Nothing but love for shorty and never any hard feelings. We met each other when was both going thru some shit.

Next question lol
Tell em Cain. These young niggas ain't up on Prehistoric Pimpin. Had bitches turning tricks on the back of a stegosaurus. Had hoes flying in on a pterodactyl. Fucking broads in the back of a Model T!
PVmkid.gif

lol this nigga danced all around that mf

Was there any other drama u got caught up in on the IC? Ever been put on the summer jam screen?
I would never speak ill of her or put our shit out there or any other female I dealt with.

I got put on the summer jam right before the IC shut down. A nigga posted a screenshot of a conversation between shorty and me. Lol that shit wasn't really nothing though if I said it I meant it so it wasn't really no big deal to me.

You can say whatever about me because I don't give a shit. It's only a few posters that would said it to my face so that's the few I respect. I'm all about the violence and I'm not about to type you to death. Fuck arguing and keyboarding you to death let's fight for real.

I would never speak ill of her or put our shit out there or any other female I dealt with.

I got put on the summer jam right before the IC shut down. A nigga posted a screenshot of a conversation between shorty and me. Lol that shit wasn't really nothing though if I said it I meant it so it wasn't really no big deal to me.

You can say whatever about me because I don't give a shit. It's only a few posters that would said it to my face so that's the few I respect. I'm all about the violence and I'm not about to type you to death. Fuck arguing and keyboarding you to death let's fight for real.

I can respect that.

Was the convo posted a private convo? If so how did he get it?

I can respect that.

Was the convo posted a private convo? If so how did he get it?

Don't really know but could've been a hack, back door pimpin, scorned female or whatever. BUT let me just say the rest of that conversation is a fool and I could've posted that lol.

Don't really know but could've been a hack, back door pimpin, scorned female or whatever. BUT let me just say the rest of that conversation is a fool and I could've posted that lol.

Can u give any names or u gonna keep things cryptic? lol

Can u give any names or u gonna keep things cryptic? lol
JG or trillfate posted the screenshot. Lol @Beta clowned me awhile back about the pic. Bruh I really don't care no more about this internet shit. I just don't put people's names that I cared about or talked to in the mix. I'll take the L to keep my people cool. Been that like since a kid

JG or trillfate posted the screenshot. Lol @Beta clowned me awhile back about the pic. Bruh I really don't care no more about this internet shit. I just don't put people's names that I cared about or talked to in the mix. I'll take the L to keep my people cool. Been that like since a kid

What's something people would be surprised to know about you?

Back