Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Cain

f6cb201f-de83-4dab-ab79-522fa8fe064c_zpsgv4hto1h.gif

So shit was gravy for atleast a decade. You was on ur playa shit but ultimately calmed df down.

When did things take a left?
Her and I was good for years but things fell apart around 2009. I was fucking up and she changed (IMO). We was arguing and yelling and we had a young son. Shit was crazy, we would split up get back together and split up again. She had health issuses and was going thru it and I was being a dick and had my anger issues as well. I waa fucking around I'm not a saint I'm devil to say the least.

Well around 2015 I come to my senses and realize I'm not going anywhere and I love this nigga shess everything to me. We get back to talking to each other like grownups and start working things out BUT life is a muthafucka bruh @Goldie .

July 2016 comes around and I just scored the biggest job of my life. I'm going to Cali to head a Google project. My wife drop me off at the airport. I tell her I love her and I will be back soon we kiss I kiss my son and hop on the plane.

I'm in cali July 4th living it up talking to her she's happy my son happy and life's good. I call her the next day and she say her head and stomach is hurting. July 6 pain is a little more our last text was. "I'm fine her sister going with her to the dr in the morning"

July 7

My son calls me crying and say...... something is wrong with Mom. Her eyes won't close. He then say hold on dad I'm going to save her life and hangs up. (My son knows CPR) I lost it I'm in Cali something going on with my wife. I call eveyoeve I know. Hell I called @Reesey even.

Called her sister and she was screaming in the phone.......my wife died of a aneurysm. My heart broke. I've told @King Du @MissK but figured I would I tell you all here as well

Her and I was good for years but things fell apart around 2009. I was fucking up and she changed (IMO). We was arguing and yelling and we had a young son. Shit was crazy, we would split up get back together and split up again. She had health issuses and was going thru it and I was being a dick and had my anger issues as well. I waa fucking around I'm not a saint I'm devil to say the least.

Well around 2015 I come to my senses and realize I'm not going anywhere and I love this nigga shess everything to me. We get back to talking to each other like grownups and start working things out BUT life is a muthafucka bruh @Goldie .

July 2016 comes around and I just scored the biggest job of my life. I'm going to Cali to head a Google project. My wife drop me off at the airport. I tell her I love her and I will be back soon we kiss I kiss my son and hop on the plane.

I'm in cali July 4th living it up talking to her she's happy my son happy and life's good. I call her the next day and she say her head and stomach is hurting. July 6 pain is a little more our last text was. "I'm fine her sister going with her to the dr in the morning"

July 7

My son calls me crying and say...... something is wrong with Mom. Her eyes won't close. He then say hold on dad I'm going to save her life and hangs up. (My son knows CPR) I lost it I'm in Cali something going on with my wife. I call eveyoeve I know. Hell I called @Reesey even.

Called her sister and she was screaming in the phone.......my wife died of a aneurysm. My heart broke. I've told @King Du @MissK but figured I would I tell you all here as well

Wow, that shit just crushed me reading it. Wow. I hate people that say "im sorry to hear that" cuz it's cliche af, but damn, i'm sorry u had to go through something like that.

I remember seeing you say you've been dealing with somebody close passing, but i thought it was an aunt or something " i was like look at this bitch ass nigga missing his auntie and shit" , i had no idea it was ur wife. That just fucked me up, i aint even gon lie.

With being a few years removed, have you been able to date seriously since or are u done with relationships?

July 7

Omg Cain!!! I’m so sorry!!!!

Shit.

damn....life should never be taken for granted.

you my nigga cain.....you just gave me a flash back on some shit.

next time in your city bruh....i got you

July 7

fuck dawg.

Wow, that shit just crushed me reading it. Wow. I hate people that say "im sorry to hear that" cuz it's cliche af, but damn, i'm sorry u had to go through something like that.

I remember seeing you say you've been dealing with somebody close passing, but i thought it was an aunt or something " i was like look at this bitch ass nigga missing his auntie and shit" , i had no idea it was ur wife. That just fucked me up, i aint even gon lie.

With being a few years removed, have you been able to date seriously since or are u done with relationships?

Bruh it is what it is. I don't have the luxury of givimg up or falling down at all. I have a son I have to be strong for so I keep it pushing.

Far as dating I've been on a few dates but nothing too serious. Oddly enough my cousins husband hit me up today to set me up with a gospel singer. She's semi famous in the gospel world too but that's a no for me dog lol. I'd definitely fuck her life up with my heathen ways.

I have one chick on the team that I like and she treat me right. If I was to do a relationship it would probably be her. Hell I might be in one and don't know it smh. She comes thru often lol

In all seriousness I have real love for @Cain. He was one of the first people I spoke with on the IC and has always had my back through real life shit.
I thank you for trusting me and letting me into your world.

Now I gotta tell Sissy you made me get emotional all over again. Thanks father time.

Bruh it is what it is. I don't have the luxury of givimg up or falling down at all. I have a son I have to be strong for so I keep it pushing.

Far as dating I've been on a few dates but nothing too serious. Oddly enough my cousins husband hit me up today to set me up with a gospel singer. She's semi famous in the gospel world too but that's a no for me dog lol. I'd definitely fuck her life up with my heathen ways.

I have one chick on the team that I like and she treat me right. If I was to do a relationship it would probably be her. Hell I might be in one and don't know it smh. She comes thru often lol

You're a strong brotha, I know I would've been a straight bitch, my son would've had to take care of the house for the next couple years.

When did you first sign up to the IC? How did u come across it?

Back