Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Court: WhisperingEye vs Germs Sexual Harassment

*clutches pearls*
This is an utter outrage!
Is there no justice for the fairer sex on ABW?!
I..I...just don't feel safe anymore in these Black Web streets..
olivia-pope-scared.gif

@Whi
Why does this have you in your feelings so bad? You've been barking at my feet like the taco bell dog all day.

giphy.webp
You failed that img like you failed you client

Calling ya skills trash for the last 3hrs is all day?

Take some personal responsibility young man, you failed. You.

@Whi

You failed that img like you failed you client

Calling ya skills trash for the last 3hrs is all day?

Take some personal responsibility young man, you failed. You.
The gif shows just fine on my end, second of all, I didn't fail, this is all opinion at the end of the day. None of this is based on objective truth, otherwise the prosecution would've won. Had you had this same energy during the mod election, you might've had a chance at winning.

The gif shows just fine on my end, second of all, I didn't fail, this is all opinion at the end of the day. None of this is based on objective truth, otherwise the prosecution would've won. Had you had this same energy during the mod election, you might've had a chance at winning.

Well...damn

This a cool story bruh, simply compelling........

@Whis, next time you want a W, don’t hire a nigga who first Nas song is I Can. You smarter than this

This a cool story bruh, simply compelling........

@Whis, next time you want a W, don’t hire a nigga who first Nas song is I Can. You smarter than this
Wow, I share a story from my youth and it's used to assassinate my character, you've reached a new low comrade.

Back