Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Court: WhisperingEye vs Germs Sexual Harassment

Also, I'd like to point out the gender disparity in the votes......all the people who voted germs innocent are male................

"Take that how you will" -AP21

How does one get back into the X-Rated thread hypothetical question ?
full-1_zps2jgiazln.png

The verdict doesn't matter, the defendant literally said it was his nature to harass women. Lol, stop with the concern trolling, you already know you think he's innocent, don't try to absolve yourself of guilt by blaming me for being a "bad" lawyer. Same for you judah, I peep the cosign on the chi's post.
Nah migga you did a piss poor job. The nigga can be a registered sex offender, you still didn’t prove he harasses Whis, or that she was concerned by it.

Matter fact, there’s a page on the IC from a few days ago with him harassing females. Just last week drunk Germs harassed the females here. Or at the very least, had unwarranted or reciprocated sexual conversations. What did YOU prove today tho? That the nigga married.

Great job b. You got a married man to admit he married

The verdict doesn't matter, the defendant literally said it was his nature to harass women. Lol, stop with the concern trolling, you already know you think he's innocent, don't try to absolve yourself of guilt by blaming me for being a "bad" lawyer. Same for you judah, I peep the cosign on the chi's post.

I mean...technically he never admitted to harassing Whis. Burden if proof is in the prosecution. And there wasn't much evidence presented showing him harassing her except one post. And he had a good defense for that one.

Had you took deputy Du approach wi5h multiple examples and your witnesses actually showed, that may have been enough to sway my decision.

Nah migga you did a piss poor job. The nigga can be a registered sex offender, you still didn’t prove he harasses Whis, or that she was concerned by it.

Matter fact, there’s a page on the IC from a few days ago with him harassing females. Just last week drunk Germs harassed the females here. Or at the very least, had unwarranted or reciprocated sexual conversations. What did YOU prove today tho? That the nigga married.

Great job b. You got a married man to admit he married
I got a married man to admit he harassed a women, do I really to find the quote b? Are you really this dense?

I mean...technically he never admitted to harassing Whis. Burden if proof is in the prosecution. And there wasn't much evidence presented showing him harassing her except one post. And he had a good defense for that one.

Had you took deputy Du approach wi5h multiple examples and your witnesses actually showed, that may have been enough to sway my decision.
Lies, you would've sided with the bacterium no matter what I presented. Plus no need for evidence, when the defendant admits the harassment.

Hard to prove I harassed women when none of the wome u said I harassed showed up to say they’ve been harassed and then u didn’t even go into detail about why she felt harassed. So much so that after u closed ur case, she did it herself

Also, I'd like to request an extension on the voting time limit, all but one of the jurors are male, there's an obvious gender bias here.

@Goldie

Lies, you would've sided with the bacterium no matter what I presented. Plus no need for evidence, when the defendant admits the harassment.

You hurt man...i get it. The ego is a fragile thing.

The voting isn't over tho. You may not have failed.

But if you do, how do you feel this legal loss will damage your e-career as a lawyer?

What would you have done different?

You hurt man...i get it. The ego is a fragile thing.

The voting isn't over tho. You may not have failed.

But if you do, how do you feel this legal loss will damage your e-career as a lawyer?

What would you have done different?
My ego feels no damage when dealing with non objective matters. It's immune to public opinion.

Why did you and she vote
Did you miss the word "jurors in there"?

Reading is essential my friend

Back